Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please Join me in this prayer...

Author Topic: Please Join me in this prayer...
Shawang
Member # 3063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Amen
God Is Awesome

Posts: 2 | From: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bro. Greg
Advanced Member
Member # 2943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bro. Greg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen and AMEN!

--------------------
Isaiah 5:20(KJV) 20Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Bro. Greg
In and By His Grace
http://www.mychristiansite.com/ministries/pass_it_on

Posts: 527 | From: Montana, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please stand with me in this prayer:

Father God thank you, thank you that we can come before the throne with boldness and we come today for the children of this nation, particularly the teens. The enemy is attacking them so furiously, so many are depressed, and they are opressed by the enemy, the seek to hurt themselves and they feel hopeless, nothing makes sense to them and they dont know there calling or their purpose in life. Father in the Name of Jesus hear our prayers, In Jesus Name we ask that you bind in heaven what we bind here on earth, and we bind the evil spirits that opress our teens; We bind spirits of suicide, and spirits of self mutilation and spirits of depression. Father you know the names of each of these troubled young people, I know some myself personally, like Rach, and Cody, and Tyler and Desiree and TD. But you know them all, Father we lift them up to you and we ask that you send your holy angels to minister to them and protect them, we ask that by the power of your spirit you fill them with peace and with joy and knowledge that Jesus Christ is our Hope and our Joy. And Father help us, show us the things that you would have each one of us do to come to the side of one of these precious young people. Father, it makes me so angry the evil that the enemy does; these children are yours, help us to show them this that they may learn your purpose in their lives and that life might become precious and joyful to them. Father God please protect these teens from the wiles of the enemy and bring them peace and Joy and hope. Father create in their hearts a desire for you and for your precious son, give them a desire for music that is joyful and edifies; give them a desire for your word and your truth above all things, that they would cease to put in their brains and before their eyes the enemies destruction and mayhem, but that they would desire to hear and see the good things and the wonderful things of YOU Father God. Change their hearts Father. And Father awaken their parents that they might stop being so busy with the cares of this world and see that these kids are hurting.

Thank you Father, God for we know that you are with us and that you hear our prayers and that what ever we shall ask in HIS name we shall Have, Father , it is in the mighty name of JESUS that we ask these things for the youth of this nation.

Amen!!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement