Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » help me please

Author Topic: help me please
Ultimate
Community Member
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen, Casey, you are added to my nightly prayers.

--------------------
Mark 11:24 " Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when we pray, believe that ye recieve them, and ye shall have them."

Posts: 8 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Amen Father!
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisPeace
First Post
Member # 3020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HisPeace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Heavenly Father...
Glory Be for Your LOVE.

I am here before you LORD, asking you to Move within The Heart of my Sister's Love.

He is Confused Father, as I once was in my Love for my Wife.

Where there was once emptiness, now Lives Hope.

Where there was Pride, a Humble Heart Kneels.

Where there was Confusion, now Lives Understanding.

You are Forever Faithful Father, as is Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior.

Help my sister Father, to Hope for The Love between her Heart, and the man she Loves, but may she Hold Firmly to YOUR LOVE Above All Things!!!

May Your Will Be made CLEAR to her Heart, as She Seeks Your Hand Upon Thge Life You have Given her to Live upon this earth.

In Jesus' Presious Name I Pray Father...

Amen.

Peace <><

--------------------
Today...The Present

A Gift of GOD's LOVE
For Each of us...

A Gift of our Love for GOD...
The Way we Choose
to Live Life,
This Day.

Peace <

Posts: 1 | From: In Complete Trust of my LordJesus Christ | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseynicholas4
Member # 2975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseynicholas4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pls pray for me and my husband- he had said he was unsure of his feelings for me- and now it seems like everything is ok. he had said he wanted to separate- but nothing was ever done. he is gonna start individual counseling about his emotions, pls pray that this works and we can be happy again and he can love me again.

--------------------
casey f.

Posts: 3 | From: florida | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement