Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » In need of help...

Author Topic: In need of help...
DannyBoy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bandb5:
I am having a difficult time in my life right now. I am 33, very healthy, married with a child on the way. My wife and I are living in seperate places due to our jobs for several months. Over the past two months, I have become depressed. I fear so many things that I never feared before or thought about before....the passing of time, getting older, losing my loved ones. I cry daily because of my fears and lonliness. I just want my life and happiness back with peace of mind. This difficult time has brought be closer to God, but I need your prayers.

Thanks,
Brad

I was in the military for 22.5 years and it's difficult, to be away for a long time.

I haven't really seen any of my nephews or nieces that are in the age 20 year group, for more than about 5 hours, in my entire life.

Become a camel, and store up God's Word, because in the end, you may need to carry them to their eternal home.

Believe me dry heat scorching times are ahead and carvans will be the way to travel.

God Bless,
DannyBoy

The Secret of the Camel Click Here

P.S. Please understand I use symbols, that's what God gave me to use. Read my profile and web page.

P.S.S. Maybe since they do not know me now, in these last days, maybe they can receive me.

P.S.S.S. Start Praising God, the quickest way out of any mess your in.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandb5
Community Member
Member # 2981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandb5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am having a difficult time in my life right now. I am 33, very healthy, married with a child on the way. My wife and I are living in seperate places due to our jobs for several months. Over the past two months, I have become depressed. I fear so many things that I never feared before or thought about before....the passing of time, getting older, losing my loved ones. I cry daily because of my fears and lonliness. I just want my life and happiness back with peace of mind. This difficult time has brought be closer to God, but I need your prayers.

Thanks,
Brad

Posts: 8 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement