Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » up date on Matt Ware

Author Topic: up date on Matt Ware
bandb5
Community Member
Member # 2981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandb5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers are with Matt as well.

God be with you.

Posts: 8 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fenderplayer
Member # 2969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fenderplayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The prayers of my girlfriend and I are with Matt. Having gone through radiationan myself, I understand how he must be feeling. Tell him to be strong and never lose faith. I'll be thinking of and praying for him in the coming weeks.

--------------------
--Party Like A Rockstar!! \m/

Posts: 6 | From: Auburn Hills | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
debi taber
Member # 2794

Icon 16 posted      Profile for debi taber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matt is having his first radaition treatment tomorrow. He will have is at 7:45 am, and will continue to have them everyday at this time , for 6 and 1/2 weeks. So please join our family in prayer for matt, at this time of day.
Matt, also receive his chemo this week.
We than kyou for joining us in prayer.
Matt's aunt debi

Posts: 2 | From: michigan | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement