Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » pray for Gods move in my life

Author Topic: pray for Gods move in my life
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep praying and meditate on God's word.
God is always faithful, and He will always answer.

The answer is not always what we are looking for, but God will guide us and direct us in the right path.

JN 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

PS 31:3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

PS 48:14 For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.

Amen

i will pray also... [Smile]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiteralD
Advanced Member
Member # 2922

Icon 14 posted      Profile for LiteralD   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lord

Let your will be done.

God Bless

--------------------
In God's Army

Posts: 25 | From: London, Ontario CANADA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ITSJUSTME
Community Member
Member # 2648

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ITSJUSTME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear God, please take care of your children.
Let those who are in need of love and companionship, find each other.
God Bless you.

--------------------
Thank You for Your Prayers!

Posts: 14 | From: Cambridge, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsproperty
Member # 2916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsproperty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pray for me guys my life is not moving , im having problems in my relationship with the woman i love ,she is doubting if im the right one for her ,but guys im convinced that she is the right one for me .i need God to show me his will in this relationship . if the woman is the right one for me i need God to communicate that to her n give her that assurance . pliz guys pray for me i really love this lady n i need God to have his way in our lives . if she is not the right one pliz pray that the feelings i have for her to go n for the right one to come . im believing God in Jesus name for a breakthrough in the next month

--------------------
pray without ceasing

Posts: 2 | From: zimbabwe | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement