Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayers URGENTLY needed for my cousin

Author Topic: Prayers URGENTLY needed for my cousin
ITSJUSTME
Community Member
Member # 2648

Icon 14 posted      Profile for ITSJUSTME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'VE GOTTA TELL YA!...
MY Nephew who was in his early 30's and married with 2 small children..was in a bad auto accident, a few years ago.
It happened right in front of his home, in front of his Mother and his children.
They rushed him to Cleveland Hopsital. The family cam in from all over to pray and stand watch. He was there for 2 or 3 Months.
The Doctors said that the Brain Damage was so great that he would never be more than a vegetable. They told his wife to make arrangements for a nursing home for his long term care.
Long-story short..After praying and believing..
He woke up was concious, HE SAW GOD'S HAND COME DOWN FROM THE CEILING AND TOUCH HIM.!!!
He recovered (all except a slight quake in his normal walking).!! He works, supports his family, and says that that change in his walk means..God is reminding him how far he has come!

NEVER GIVE UP OR GIVE IN FOR ONE MINUTE! HAVE A PRAYER TEAM..KEEP ON PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ps> the nurses and the doctors took him around the hospital, to show everyone that something UNEXPLAINABLE HAPPEND!

--------------------
Thank You for Your Prayers!

Posts: 14 | From: Cambridge, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
debi ware-taber
Community Member
Member # 2710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for debi ware-taber   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all things are possible through Christ Jesus!!!!!!I have also prayed for this young man , and his daughter.
debi taber

Posts: 7 | From: albion,,michigan | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BookerB
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The prayers of our church and my personal prayer go out to Brian Helms and his little daughter that there may be great interaction between them in the near future. God is able.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 18 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted you to know I have prayed for Brian Helms, that our wonderful Lord Jesus will give him another chance to come to know Him and open his eyes.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy4Christ
Advanced Member
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christy4Christ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You definatley have my prayers! I hope everything will be alright. Trust in God for He knows what is best and he hears your prayers. Even when we don't always understand God's will we have to trust in Him. If your cousin has so many praying for Him then we must have faith. Again I am praying too.

God Bless you,

Christy

--------------------
Matthew 5:44 - But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Posts: 454 | From: Hollywood, Florida | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello brothers and sisters, I have a very urgent request for prayers for my cousin. Brian Helms, my cousin was recently involved in an auto accident, and is in very serious condition. He had to be induced into a coma, likely to save his life. He is about 30 years old with a baby girl less than a year old. The doctors have had to cut open the top of his head to relieve pressure on his brain. At this point, doctors are unsure whether he will live, and if he does, whether he will have brain damage. In serious addition, Brian does not know the Lord. He is on prayer lists in many churches across the country, and some overseas. But, I am requesting everyone to please pray for his salvation and for the will of God in his life should he live. I get updates every few days, and will try to post updates here as I know them. Thank you and God bless you. Ray
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement