Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer Request for my son

Author Topic: Prayer Request for my son
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you all my prayers are for you and yours. God bless you in this coming year and may we all stand awake ready for the soon coming of our Lord for his Church.

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that Christmas went well and that both of your childeren were moved. The same is happening in the life of someone close to me. God is awesome, isn't He?

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joshua 24:15 ...but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

If it was right for Joshua to claim this for his house then it is right for me. I stand on this one in the times that it looks like they may never come to the cross. It allows me to remeber that we are not given a spirit of fear and the enemy can just take a hike because me AND my hous WILL serve the Lord!

Stand on this verse sister. You AND Your Whole House. Amen!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much. I will be praying for your son-in-law too. I know the time is short. I go from saying God please come soon and then saying God please save my son first. The world is such a terrible place that it would be wondeful for Jesus to take us home.
I pray that God will bless your family with a wondeful Christmas.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, how exciting. Yes, I will stand with you in prayer, one grandma with another! God is working on answering grandma's prayers for the young men in our lives right now. I have been praying for my ex-son in law who is not saved.

This week he and my daughter took their son to visit a church in her neighborhood and my daughter called me today to tell me that he wants she and my grandson to accompany him in this church every Sunday!

God is moving TexasGrandma the time is short and that is exciting because God is calling all those that have been his from the beginning but have been in another's pasture. God is moving!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christmas Eve he has agreed to go to a Christmas party at our preacher's family's house. He is an adult. Anyway this is out of character for him. Pray that if it is God's will he will be drawn to them and want to go to Church. He was raised in Church but has been out of Church for 5 years. Thank you and Merry Christmas

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement