Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Praise the Lord!

Author Topic: Praise the Lord!
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pastor Dave,

PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY! I am very happy to hear that the Lord is tending to your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual neeeds during this period of 'down time' in your life!

THANK YOU LORD JESUS for healing Pastor Dave, for blessing and encouraging your humble servant, and for strengthening his body, mind and soul by Your stripes dear Lord!

We praise your Holy name Heavenly Father for your goodness, graciousness, tender mercies, and never-ending love for your children!

Thank you for sending your precious and beautiful, Only begotten Son Jesus Christ to earth to be Born in Bethlehem to grow up to teach us the PERFECT example for living (HIS LIFE!)

Thank you for sacrificing your precious, snow white Lamb of God, the Lord Jesus Christ to save us all from our sinful ways and to provide the ONLY way to spend Eternity with You and not where we as sinners would otherwise deserve to be, without you. Thank you for your FORGIVENESS and constant LOVE! WE PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME AND HONOR YOUR LORD GOD IN HEAVEN! Thank you for hearing and answering our humble prayers!

In the name of your precious, holy Son, and by the cleansing Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, we do humbly ask these things of you Father God, AMEN.

In Christ,

Your humble, loving Brother

--Brian

Posts: 54 | From: NE | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the Lord, Pastor Dave....you are such an inspiration and give so much as you minister to others.....so glad God is working on your health too!! PRAISE GOD!!! [clap2]
Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you are doing better!
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am thanking and praising the Lord for bringing me through the last two weeks. I have had a sever case of the flu and I am writing this post only because the Lord chose to heal me. I am still a little weak but I have been made whole by the stripes of Jesus and am regaining more strength every day. Praise our God.

Father, thank you for your healing and all your blessings there is no other God. Jesus, thank you for saving a worm like me there is no other God. Holy Spirit, thank you for leading, guiding and sealing me there is no other God. Halleluiah

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement