Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My Family Needs Prayer

Author Topic: My Family Needs Prayer
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is always a pleasure to be able to pray for our brothers and sister, dear..I am keeping you all in my prayers, please do keep us updated and know we love you and are praying for you all at this time....God IS holding you all in the palm of His Mighty Hand!! God Bless!!
Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow... That was very Beautiful. Thank you so much TwinsGranny [Smile]

God Bless you [Smile]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Debbie, it is not selfish to ask for prayer for a loved one, dear. I lost my Mom last December 11th and we certainly asked for a LOT of prayer then and that is exactly how we prayed. "God's will be done". I will pray for you and your family and know that God certainly hears every word.

"Father God, I ask that you put your healing hands upon this precious woman and we rebuke this cancer in the name of Jesus! Lord, we ask for her healing and for the ease of her pain, Lord, please give her strength and peace in her heart at this time Father. Father, I also ask that you bless Debbie's father and that his heart will be touched in some way to draw him closer to your Mighty arms at this time for comfort. Father, bless Debbie and all of her family and bring them strength at this time, hope, knowing YOU HAVE EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL and you indeed have a perfect will and plan for everyone, including her precious mother. Be with this family now Lord and fill each heart with your hope and strength and love, and let the peace that passes ALL understanding that comes only from You, Heavenly Father fill them up. Thank you Father, for always hearing our prayers and for loving us so much! We praise your Holy Name, Father. Amen'

God Bless you, Debbie, I will certainly keep your mother and father and your family in my prayers!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 18 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Family Needs Prayer

Back in January of 2003 my mom was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer (stage 3 – very bad) and had a radical surgery to remove 98% of the tumor (which covered all her female parts, part of the large intestines and part of the bladder). She went through Chemo and finished the course in mid September. She’s since been back home with my Dad, but has still been having severe pain. Today she found out that the cancer is still growing and is considered Radical… She’s scheduled to start Chemo again (a different type this time) on the 10th of December. I don’t believe in asking God for things from a selfish perspective (although I know I have and probably will again), so this is what I’m asking our Father for:

That he would ease my mom’s pain and give her the strength and His peace to make it through whatever His will for her life might be.

That He would give my husband, son, and myself His peace, Grace, and strength to make it through whatever His will might be concerning mom’s health, healing, or possible promotion to Heaven. That He will also give us the ability to do whatever is necessary to take care of her while she’s with us.

That He would use this situation to bring my dad into a closer relationship with Him. I don’t know where my dad stands spiritually as he’s a very private person on that issue.

I would very much appreciate the prayers of anyone who feels so moved to pray for us.

Thank you, In Messiah’s Love,
Debbie Neil (SoftTouch)

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement