Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » prayer request

Author Topic: prayer request
Mairy
Advanced Member
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mairy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a minister of His wherever he places you. All of His people should consider their lives full time servants of Gods. You are exactly where God wants you for now. I just ask that God would surround you with Christian friends, a church for Christian fellowship and that He would bless your sweet spirit in any way that you need. Feel free to e-mail me privately if you need to talk. Gods' Blessings on you
Posts: 52 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Saroja,

You can indeed minister, no matter where you are to others, even in a secular job. All of us can minister in some way to people we meet every day...not all are called to 'the ministry', but all can minister in so many ways ....showing love to those you work with and praying for people who have special needs, helping out those who have less than you and telling people what God has done in YOUR life and how He loves everyone and leading others to know Him, is certainly ministering....just by being YOU and others seeing a difference in the way you lead your life or seeing a peace or joy about you, that they might not have and want to know why you are always happy or seems in such peace is a way God uses us. There are lots of loving people here, I'm sure you can talk with and remember we are brothers and sisters with you in Christ and love you. God Bless you as you strive to do that which you feel the Lord is leading you to do....I believe God never gives us a job to do, without giving us the people and the tools to do that job..just listen to what He tells you and stay in His Word and in prayer, God is listening, He loves you more than you could ever know and He will lead you right where He wants you to be at the exact time He wants you to be there!!!

I am praying for you as you seek His will!! [Smile]

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saroja
First Post
Member # 2455

Icon 15 posted      Profile for saroja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Friends in Christ,
This is Saroja. I was born in a christian family but I was christian only for name sake. Iwas away from HIM for so many years.
But today I'am happy to be born again in Christ.
I've the desire to work for the gospel but I don't know whether I've a call for the Gospel or not. I've been praying for it so that HIS will & purpose may be fullfilled. Right now I'am working in a Call Centre in MNC company. My friend told me that I can serve Gospel even by doing a secular job. Is that right? What I want is to serve gospel full time. Right now I don't have any fellowship or someone to menter me. If some of you feel to give suggestions , please do write to me. And please pray that I may get a chruch and fellowship soon.
with prayers saroja

--------------------
saroja gahatraj

Posts: 1 | From: INDIA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement