Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » EMERGENT HEALTH CONCERN!

Author Topic: EMERGENT HEALTH CONCERN!
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for PRAYING AND BELIEVING!.....

I DO know that prayers are being answered! My dear mother is finally feeling a little bit of relief! PRAISE GOD! I claim in the name, power and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ and by His stripes my dear mother is HEALED, my dear wife Sara's heart and mind are healed and restored unto the Lord God and she is now serving Him daily! Sara is returning to me as we speak, I proclaim in the precious name of the Lord Jesus Christ under His authority, and His blood cleansing and protecting her every step of the way! PRAISE GOD!

I proclaim in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, by His blood and His authority that Satan and his evil spirits are bound up in the life of my wife Sara, in the area of hatred, resentment and talk/action of divorce on the basis of God's Holy word that commands us to not hate, but to love as Christ instructed; God does not want resentment, but rather peace, forgiveness and understanding as Jesus perfect example shows us, and God's Holy word specifically says "I HATE divorce, sayeth the Lord God of Israel" and also, "What God hath joined together let no man separate". AMEN

Satan and all of his evil spirits, principalities and anything he uses against us, are BOUND in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, by His precious blood and Sara is BROKEN FREE by the Lord Jesus name, and and is living once again as a dear, committed child of the Lord God! AMEN, and AMEN!

Our marriage IS restored in the name of the Lord Jesus CHRIST and power of our Holy God, and HE IS VICTORIOUS in defeating Satan AGAIN, and we THANK, PRAISE, HONOR, and GLORIFY HIS HOLY NAME!!!!! Thank you for restoring and blessing our Finances Heavenly Father!

I thank you all for your concern, kindness and prayers! You mean so much to me. You all have helped me to make it this far. PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY for his MANY blessings and miracles, and delivering on His promises! Thank you Lord Jesus, thank you Holy Spirit for leading, teaching, and ministering unto us all! In Jesus precious name. AMEN!

God Bless you all, I thank you for standing in agreement with me in prayer on God's promises for these things!

Keeping nothin' but the FAITH and BELIEVING 100%!~

In Christ Jesus,

Your Brother

--Brian L

Posts: 54 | From: NE | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Brian L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement and prayers Joyful Heart, and Pastor Dave! You have helped to up-lift me on yet again another difficult day. Here is why....

Here is today's update concerning my dear mother and her abdominal/intestinal problems........

As of Fri. evening 11/21, one of mom's Dr.'s came in and said that he consulted with all the MD's who did the endoscope, CT scans, xrays, Upper G.I., etc..... and basically said....."We don't know what to think. You might want to make an appointment with the Mayo Clinic"

Suddenly the surgeon who 'clipped' the abdominal adhesions 6 years ago and was planning to try it again, has changed his mind and won't do it now. Wouldn't even talk to her about it.

I really sincerely pray that there isn't MORE to the story that they are not telling us! Our Dr.'s don't usually make a lot of referrals elsewhere, unless.............

My poor dear mother is in such pain and they want to dismiss her from the hospital and the Dr. won't prescribe any pain meds. Says that they'll just cause more problems with digestion, constipation, blames her allergies and sensitivities, etc.... He is acting VERY bizarre, and uncaring to say the least!

I am SO VERY CONCERNED about my dear mother! She does NOT ever complain unless the pain is more than she can bear! It has been there alot lately.

OH DEAR GOD!........WHAT NEXT????????? My heart is breaking to pieces with it all happening at once!!!! Lor God, I know you said you wouldn't give us more than we can bear.... Just make me stronger, and grow me deeper in you with a passion for your word and your will, and grant me your peace and joy then. I humbly ask in Jesus precious name!

I have been praying and reading God's word......I am feeling lead to ask you to pray for a 'breakthrough' phone call this weekend from Sara Lynn! I can't really explain it, but all I can do is act on it in faith and ask for more of these intense prayers especially over the next day or so! I am feeling as though NOW IS THE TIME that Sara is really feeling the Holy Spirit's calling and strong conviction! May the name of the Lord Jesus and His precious Blood bind Satan, his evil spirits, & principalities, AND BREAK ALL OF SATAN'S STRONGHOLDS on my dear wife Sara!!!!!

I claim in the holy name of Jesus Christ by his precious blood that Sara Lynn is NOW SET FREE as a fruitful, happy, healed child of God once again! Sara longs for her husband Brian Dean and misses him terribly! She can't wait to get to him and see him and start things anew in Christ Jesus on His foundation serving God together!!! PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! SATAN IS DEFEATED!!!!! HOORAY!!!!! MY DEAR SWEET MOTHER IS HEALED BY JESUS STRIPES AND IS FEELING WONDERFULLY, in Jesus precious name I pray and BELIEVE 100%!!!

(I KNOW THAT YOU ARE PRAYING SO MUCH ALREADY! THANK YOU!!! See why I say that I feel like a burden? Or should I say 'mooch'.)

I'm fasting and praying all weekend long! May the Lord God reveal things to me and DEFEAT Satan once and for all in our lives and our marriages right now!

Doing my best to survive, and stay strong in Him! It is a daily battle to get up some days! Sometimes just really hard to make it thru the day. Thank God for His Grace and tender mercies upon me.

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!! GOD WILL ANSWER MIRACULOUSLY AND PROVIDE SO GRACIOUSLY! NOTHING IS TOO BIG FOR GOD ALMIGHTY! Please stand in agreement with me for these miracles to happen the sooner the better! I could use some relief and 'good news' for a change. Thank you for doing that.

I still feel like I am being a bother to you! (Sorry, but I do.) " Pray for Me, me, me...." I feel like a selfish jerk sometimes. It is hard as you already know when one is all alone. Thankfully Jesus never leaves me. What I wouldn't give to talk to Him audibly!!! (Wouldn't we all???)

Thank you and may the Lord God bless you for your loving kindness to me, Sara and our families! I can't express my gratitude enough. You have NO idea what your love and genuine support means to me!

Your humble, appreciative, loving Brother in Christ,

--Brian L.

creative@actcom.net

As always, I would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to forward this to other prayer partners! Thanks.

Blessings to you today my friend in Christ!

Posts: 54 | From: NE | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian, I am still praying and God has shown me that there will be a spiritual breakthrough that will stop these attacks of the enemy. We serve a great and mighty God and His timing is perfect. Lord have mercy on us. Brother, there is light at the end of the darkness.

[Prayer]
Father, help the doctors to find the problem causing the pain in Brian’s mother. Lord heal mom and restore her health. In the Name of Jesus Amen.

Brian, some doctors will not listen to anyone that they consider ignorant of medicine. And I have no skills in this area but I would like to make a suggestion. If they look for a small amount of bleeding (maybe using a scope surgically inserted into your mother’s abdomen) into mom’s abdominal cavity caused by a cist bursting or artery or vain leaking the problem could be solved. After ruling out the usual causes such as gall bladder, kidney stones, and other causes of great pain this bleeding problem is often overlooked and it can be a source of great pain. It is also very hard to detect without surgical inspection. How would a pastor know about such a thing, try a lifetime of praying and ministering to people with sickness in their time of need.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joyful Heart
Advanced Member
Member # 2407

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Joyful Heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian, I will pray for your dear Mother. May God wrap his loving embrace around her and restore her good health.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the very kind, encouraging and positive words of faith and wisdom!

I am truly humbled, and undeserving of so much outpouring of love from some very dear, wonderful people that our Heavenly Father has placed in my life for the current time!

I keep plugging away, talking to the Lord God for my daily provisions, strength, wisdom, understanding, and overall sanity!

The kind words of loving support and genuine prayers honestly help me thru the day, or thru a particular situation at a given moment!

I am glad that I am able to encourage, and perhaps inspire others in some small way. I feel like I am much less than half of a man lately. I can't deny it.....There are MANY days where I would love to pull the covers over my head and NEVER come out.

Sadly, there are those days, plus the days where I pray that I would just fall asleep and never wake up. I often awaken praying as I become conscious, asking God to make it all have been a very, very ugly dream and nothing more.

I have always heard that pain can't really hurt you in its proper perspective. I would LOVE to meet the stooge that came up with that in a dark alley sometime! [Wink]

It truly is by the GRACE and tender mercies of God Almighty that I am even here today. Many, many times I have been in the face of death or its doorstep, and our Maginificent, Loving, Sovereign God snatched me up and said to the Enemy "Nope! NOT TODAY!" Again I say THANK YOU LORD GOD, I PRAISE YOUR HOLY, AMAZING NAME!!!! You are SO VERY GOOD to me and my family.

I guess my career choices and lifestyle that I have been blessed with comes with plenty of danger and risk. I am so thankful that nothing has NEVER been left to 'chance'!

It has been suggested that I should compile much of what has happened over the course of my life and write a book. Hmmm...... I don't see anytime in the near future of that happening. I am doing my best to patiently await the 'Spring' and 'Summer' seasons of my life for some inspiration. The 'Fall' and 'winter' seasons seem to have lasted for so many years.

Yes in spite of the intense heartaches, searing pains, frustrations and feelings of lonliness, God still knows what is best, even if none of the reasons are ever revealed to me in this life!

Thank you again for your love, kindness and support. Your prayers and kindhearts are much of what helps to keep me going each day.

In Christ Jesus precious name,

Your Brother

--Brian

RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian,

You're not a burden! I'm praying for your situation, that your spirits be lifted and that God gives you the strength to make His will your own, even if it is the hardest thing you ever have to do. I don't know what that is for you at this point, I do know that God works in ways in each of us that we might not be able to explain to anyone else without sounding nuts. If God has put it on your heart to stick it out with Sara, stick it out as best you can. But remember that there are two sides to every relationship and while you are willing to be God's instrument, it appears she is not at this point. I know you're feeling an urgency with the coming month of December and your court dates, but the only thing you and all of us can do is pray for her, and trust me we will!!

I will be praying for your mom too! Keep trusting God, you have an amazing faith Brian! I read your story and think "man, I would have crawled into bed and covered my head up with my blanket and hid by now!" You're a very strong example and even though you come here asking for prayer you give more than you know to those who read your posts! Chin up!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friend and brother in Christ may the Lord give you in you heart the love that only Him can give and to make you whole. It is not easy at these time for you and I cant feel the way you feel but your soffering of been in these sinful body I do carry also and understang your heart of sadness, but dont lose hope for He is faithful and just and His will shall be done.

Heb 13:3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

One small favor please???

Remember my dear mother in prayer. The poor lady had a 'setback' again with extreme abdominal pain and from what I'm told has been in EXTREME pain and has been crying since 0200 this morning! My mom NEVER complains and is VERY tolerant.
(One of the strongest Christlike followers of the Lord Jesus that I know!)

They finally just now got her back into the hospital again, but AS USUAL the doctors
have no idea what is causing the pain/problem! There is a possibility of abdominal
adhesions from previous surgery quite a few years ago.

Repeating many of the same tests again. Mom is VERY weak and dehydrated. Problems eating again with all the pain and associated signs/symptoms.

My dearest mother is VERY sensitive/allergic to medications due to so MANY allergies! She is deathly allergic to many metals, and some minerals, etc...... So much of the medication
has metallic compounds in them as a base, or filler!

I'm having a bit of a tough time with everything that keeps happening. NON-STOP! I really don't know how much more I can take! TOO much serious stuff has happened over the last 6-7 months and zero relief in sight.

I ask that you would continue to remember our family, my wayward wife Sara to be convicted,
to get away from 'other man' and worldly 'friends' and return home soon, and for God to strengthen me/rescue me from ALL OF THIS CRAZINESS!

November and December are going to be SO difficult for SO many, many reasons. I wish I could tell you all about it, but I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I really have been praying, trusting the Lord God and doing my best to stay strong thru this trying stretch of time in my life.

With the deaths of 5 or 6 family members and friends over the past year or so, I tend to get spooked and jumpy about so many things that never used to bother me very much. Way more sensitive than I really need to/want to be.

Maybe you can understand. I certainly hope so.

I don't want to have a breakdown or anything. That would ruin my career in emergency medicine field and our finances are hurting badly enough already.

Thank you for your prayers, for believing in God's miracles, and for forwarding this request to others on our behalf!

Terribly sorry for being such a burden to you. I don't mean to be.

In pain and so confused right now.

your Brother

--Brian L.
creative@actcom.net

Just know that I am praying that you are doing well and that the Lord is blessing you.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement