Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » health issues leading other places..

Author Topic: health issues leading other places..
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Risamyrisa,

I lift your health up to the Lord at this time and ask for His healing hands to touch you and completely restore your health.

'Father God, Please be with Matthew in this time of his life when he is in turmoil, please give him the strength and peace that only comes from our loving Heavenly Father and open up his heart to receive you wholly into his life, Father. Bless Matthew and Risamyrisa, together as a couple and use them Father in your work and ministry, so that others may be blessed too. In Your Son's name I ask these things. Amen'

God Bless you!!!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its that time of year where we have a LOT of health problems going around, and I just wanted to remind everyone to pray for those who are having these problems.

I myself am up to 9 medications now, and FINALLY improving! My situation has been an ordeal recently, and I was frustrated and impatient with my recovery. But God has shown me something I didn't know would happen. When I got sick, it got Matthew's attention. Matthew, for those who are unfamiliar with the situation, is my boyfriend, who was raised as a Christian but grew to question his faith. When I was on 8 prescriptions and getting worse, he realized there needed to be action. He started to pray. Consistantly. Asking others to pray for me as well. My illness is bringing him closer to God! I knew this was happening when he sent me messages yesterday afternoon that said simply "I'm praying for you." So tonight we talked and he said that in these past few days he has felt massive changes happening inside of himself, like God is pushing him towards something. He told me that the only thing he wants is for God's will to be his will, and I encouraged him to keep asking for God's will in his life so that he will know the answers.

In a time where I thought my suffering would make him bitter, he's turned around and went the complete opposite direction of where I expected. Please pray for him! His relationship with God has been turmoil for him since he was 17, and he seems prepared for redirection. You wouldn't believe the changes in this young man since we met, but now it seems is THE time. Pray for God to reveal Christ to him, now that he is willing and able to accept it for himself for the first time in his life, out of his own will to give his life to God!! He needs all the prayer support he can get! Thank you!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement