Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » my mom is sick :(

Author Topic: my mom is sick :(
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lost girl23, I am praying with my brothers and sisters on the forum in one accord for your mother’s healing.

Father, heal this mother and restore her health we give you all the glory, honor and praise. In Jesus Name Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lost girl23, Welcome to the prayer board. You can count on my prayers. I am concerned for you and your sad situation. I do know that prayers WILL help, and that God has your situation in His heart. Do not be dismayed, God loves you too much. "Father, You know all about this sister, the needs she has, and the need of Your healing touch that her mother is in need of. I ask that Your will would be to provide the miracle of healing to her mother that she needs at this time. I also ask that You would send angels to be with each member of this family to provide assurance for each member that You are in complete control of the situation. If there be any member of this family who does not know You that they would accept You gift of salvation through Your Son in short time. Thank You for loving us even though we do not deserve such love. Thank you for Your Son, that through Him and only Him we may have a hope of eternal life with You. We thank You for the miracle that You are ready to provide this family with. I ask that this miracle would bring this family closer together and also closer to You. In the precious name of our Lord, Jesus Christ, Your only Son. Amen." lost girl23, please keep us updated on this situation. Especially, let us know when your mother has been healed by the miracle that God provides! We care, and are concerned along with you. We pray along with you that God would choose to heal your mother. Ray (Romans 5:1)
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostgirl23
Member # 2372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostgirl23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you so much
Posts: 2 | From: canada | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for your mum to be healed. [Prayer]

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostgirl23
Member # 2372

Icon 9 posted      Profile for lostgirl23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello

My mother is very very sick. Don't know what to do... I hope God can give me some power to go through this, I even setup a website forher http://www.lostgirl23.tk but i don't know what else to do.

Every night I pray that she will get better, but it doesn't seem to work [Frown]

Please pray for her, I don't want to loose my mom :'(
Thank you

Posts: 2 | From: canada | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement