Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please remember our ministry in prayer....

Author Topic: Please remember our ministry in prayer....
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pam (and everyone else!),

I'm keeping up with everything going on and praying for you! The first week and a half of the month is tough at work, I barely have time to breathe, but I do get online and check up on everyone as often as I can and you, along with all the other needs brought to our attention here, are still in my prayers! I know and you know that God will bring the right form of ministry into you and your husband's life at some point - waiting is the hardest part! Take it from the most impatient person I know! [Wink] You are always in great spirits when you post and I know that you are a gift to your husband as the two of you go through this time!! Chin up! [Smile]

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Bless you Han-a, In-The-Faith and Mairy!! WE love you all. We are open to wherever the Father sends us, whether it be a church or a different kind of ministry, we seek only to serve Him in any capacity He leads us to do!! We thank each of you so much for lifting this up to the Lord in your prayers...God hears them and we feel something is coming 'SOON and VERY SOON!!'

God Bless you and we love you all!!!

Pam (and Pastor Mike)

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mairy
Advanced Member
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mairy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with what "In the Faith" says. But, remember The Salvation Army is a church that reaches out to people that would normally never come to church. Just a thought to add to "In the Faith" I worked with that church for a long time and they ministered to those who were "the least of the brethern" I see a ministry of some kind like that. These precious people will undoubtedly be able to minister to those who are hurt, badly, and show them the way past the pain. They have done it themselves, who better to continue on Praise God for the Lives and Ministry
Posts: 52 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
In The Faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for In The Faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers continueing for you.

Are you sure God wants you to have a church? He may be leading you to reach out to those who would not go to church but need to hear the Word of God outside the church.
This is whats on my heart.

Whatever Gods will is for you, I pray He will reveal it to you in a way that you will know without a doubt that it is from Him.

Hugs,
In The Faith

--------------------
Don't look at how big the giant is,
Look at how big God is!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Mike
Advanced Member
Member # 2142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pastor Mike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We both want to thank you for your prayers and know that we really appreciate all the prayers that have been lifted up for us. God's blessing to you all.
Posts: 55 | From: Staunton, IL | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have also been a blessing to me Twinsgranny. Thank you so much for praying for Richard. [spiny] [clap2] [Prayer]

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mairy
Advanced Member
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mairy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and your husband have been a tremendous blessing in my life. You will never know how your responses to my prayer requests have encourged me to continue on, no matter what I see. I believe you have keep me alive.
The ministry that God has for you will be an awesome blessing to those of Gods people involved in it. I pray Lord Jesus, bring this couple into the fullness of the ministry You already have for them.
In Jesus precious name, I for ask Him to bless you both beyond measure.
Truly you have been sent by God to minister to me, and I know that I am just one of many. I want to publicly thank you on this board for the prayers you send up for all the requests you see.
God Bless and Keep you both in His care

Posts: 52 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I have requested this before, but will again, if you all would do so, please. Pray that God would open the door for our ministry, we so desperately want to serve Him and Know He has established one for us, please, would you join us in praying that we would get a church soon?

Remember, everyone who posts here, that I will always keep you in my prayers and will continue to pray for all who have needs and post in the 'Prayer Request' section of this board. (even if I might not be here, I will continue to lift you all up in prayer!!) I love each of you and it has been a delight to be able to lift you up in prayer. I know God is working mightily in so many of your lives!! PRAISE GOD!!

God Bless you all richly!!

Twins Granny

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement