Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Pray for a 13 year old girl

Author Topic: Pray for a 13 year old girl
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will agree with all the others in keeping Sasha and her family in my prayers as she goes through this time. Please keep us updated as you find out more as we do care.

God Bless

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an update on Sasha for all the prayer partners. The pastor and I were able to meet with her (Sasha) mother and older sister last night. Sasha was not there, the dad was there but he was incoherent. The mother and sister agreed to come to the revival this coming Sunday at our church to hear the evangelist. The evangelist had his own drug empire, and was in prison on a murder charge when he accepted Christ. Next Friday he will give his life story, and we agreed it would be good for Sasha to hear this. Thus, the mother and sister will be at the revival Sunday to hear and meet the evangelist. They will then make a decision on whether to bring Sasha with them Friday to hear his life story. The sister done most of the talking, and said Sasha seems to have calmed down a bit. I know this has to be the result of many prayers! I thank you for all the prayers on behalf of Sasha. It seems God is beginning His wonderful work! I will post another update as I find out more. In the meantime, I would appreciate your continued prayers for her. Ray
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your responses and prayers for poor Sasha. I appreciate them very much. At this time, we are attempting to set a date to visit the family, that would be agreeable to everyone. We very much realize that this has to be done very soon to avoid possible harm to poor Sasha. I appreciate the comment that Sasha may have been a victim of possible sexual abuse. I must admit, we had not though of this possiblility and are trying to find whether this may be true. It would explain some of the problem, for sure. Satan will use any tactic he can to gain access to people so he can attack our Lord. I will update everyone in the near future when I have information to relay to you. In the meantime, we continue to ask for your further prayers for Sasha. Thank you. Ray
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christ for the Children, Indeed, as you already know, we are in one accord with our loving Christian brothers and sisters for this precious, precious child who belongs to GOD...satan's evil chains and binds will be cast off in the name of Our Sweet JESUS' name and we will pray unceasinly for this to happen together, GOD will be the VICTOR in this and HE will get back what the enemy has again tried to steal away...this young, sweet girl is a child of God and we will just keep praying until the evil one flees from her and she gets that peace and joy within her heart that God will pour down into her with HIS love.

Our prayers certainly go out to you and your Pastor and the doctor as you prepare for this task, please know the entire matter is being lifted up to God by all of us in agreement and God is at work and PRAISE GOD, HE WILL BE THE VICTOR!!

Please keep us updated, we love this child.

Pam [Cross]

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, I offer up my prayer of intersession for Sasha in one accord with my brothers and sisters on this prayer forum. In Jesus Name Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mairy
Advanced Member
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mairy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In regards to Sasha, after reading all the posts about her she sounds to be like a victim of sexual abuse. I have worked with sexually abused children through the court system, and my own daughter was sexually abused by her father. Sexual abuse in young children, she may not even remember it, is the gateway by which Satan came to this child. However, we, God's people will not give her up. Father God reveal to all those people in touch with this precious child what has happpened to her, give them supernatural discernment and stamina. We will not be moved by any of satans tricks, voices, or anyother manifestation. You are in these people praying for her and You shall prevail. Whether satan came in through sexual abuse or not, Now the power of God has come and will show you how defeated you are. Sasha is one of Gods chosen and God will not let her go. Lord, I just pray for the peace this girls spirit needs, do not let anyone be mislead by satan. We know You shall be victorious, but Lord, we, Your people intercede now and ask you to come quickly to deliver, heal, and restore this precious child to you. Reveal that one in darkness that may have harmed her and remove him from her sight. He scares her. Praise all you Godly people praying for Sasha, I add my voice and prayers for her complete healing and restoration to God. Remember God cannot lose the battle, we just need to not give up on Sasha, any sacrifice is worth her life. Please keep us udated. I don't know what, but if there is anything I can do, let me know.
Posts: 52 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to update this request for all of the prayer partners. My co worker arranged for the mother and older sister to bring Sasha for a meetint with myself, an elderly Christian lady at the residence I work at, and The co worker, whose name is Michael. The result of the meeting is that I am now certain that poor Sasha is demon possessed, and urgently needs help. We were all talking together quietly when suddenly a loud deep bass voice began yelling out something like "No more talking, no one. No talking like this, ever. I'm through talking. Everybody out, now." I'm not sure of the exact words, I was backing up like everyone else. This so startled me, I actually was scared, and I'm not easily scared. I did notice poor Sasha during this outburst, she was trembling so bad I thought she may pass out. This voice is so unlike hers, and I'm convinced she is not at all capable of that type of talk. Yet, the voice was coming from her, but down deep fron inside her. Please be in urgent prayer for this poor girl. I really believe this poor girl was absolutely terrified.
The mother and sister both agreed this is a common occurance at home, very scary to think about. The dad is of very little to no help, I understand he is either drunk, high, or both much of the time this takes place. I'm afraid this voice may spout off in school and poor Sasha may get taken to a mental hospital. Sasha seemed very quiet, very normal until this voice came out. Sasha does not need a mental hospital at all, what she needs is the intervention of the Lord! The mother agreed to meet with myself, my pastor, and a retired Christian doctor for a talk with poor Sasha. This very likely will take place within the next week, at least. The doctor has some experience with demon possession, which will be very useful I'm sure. Please pray that these demons will be unleashed from this girl, and be vanished forever. I know that any Christian has the power in the name of Jesus to order the demons out, but having never had experience with this, I'm happy for the retired doctor agreeing to assist. I'm sure many of the prayer partners will be in urgent prayer for this. We surely need to bathe poor Sasha in prayer, the quicker the better. If anyone out here has experience with this, I welcome your comments. I will pass any comments along to my pastor, and the doctor as needed. Thank you all for your prayers. They are urgently needed, and greatly appreciated. Ray

TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Ray, Sasha and her family have really been on my mind, I am praying that the Lord will place the perfect person in her pathway that will open her eyes and she will have the blinders removed and can see the Light of the World, which is Jesus Christ!! I break the chains the enemy has put around her in the name of Jesus and ask that this child is FILLED with the peace and love of the Father. Please keep us updated on this precious soul as you hear more information and know we are still praying for the situation!
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello prayer partners, I talked with my co worker yesterday (Monday) and asked about Sasha. He told me that there was no noticable change as yet. Please continue to pray for this poor girl. It is extremely likely this girl is being controlled by demons, with her abusive behavior and a voice totally unlike her natural voice. Her mother is beside herself with worry and concern, but is scared to do anything because she's afraid Sasha would run off. The feeling is that if this path continues, Sasha may be in prison soon, or worse. I am very concerned for her, and really appreciate the prayers going to the Lord on her behalf. Ray
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Please, Do you have an update on this situation? I have had this child and her family on my mind a lot these past couple of days and we've been praying, if you know something, please do give us an update, we are still in prayer for this situation!!

God Bless!!

Pam

TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Ray,

I lift Sasha up at this time and ask that Our Heavenly Father break those chain the enemy would try to bind around this precious soul and free her in the name of His Son Jesus!!! I pray she find the light and love and peace and joy in our Father's arms and I am also praying for her parents, that her mother may also find the love and peace that God will give her in her struggle with this and the binds the father is under will also be broken in Jesus' name and his blinded eyes may be opened and his heart softened so he can turn his eyes toward God not drugs, for the answer and will be the spritual leader of this family. I ask that a miracle happen in this family and God make His presence known to all who live there, that His peace abides within those walls and they will all come to know the joy and love that only our Lord can give!!

Please keep us updated as you can and I continue to pray for you in the way you strive to minister to all of those who are hurting in the Name of Jesus!

God Bless!!

Pam [Prayer]

Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I just learned of a very sad situation involving a 13 year old girl. I am requesting prayers for this girl. Her mother is a friend of a co-worker, so I may not be able to update you on this girl as often, but I will update as I learn more. Sasha Ditzler is the name, and we feel strongly that she may well be demon controled. This girl is out of control, her mother can't handle her, she will not respond to her mother except in an abnormally deep voice. I understand this voice is unlike any voice that could normally be spoken by a girl of 13. Her mother is terrified, and does not know what to do. The dad does not seem to care, he is a drug addict who has supplied Sasha with drugs. I know the dad should be reported to authorities, but the mother is so scared that this would further alienate Sasha from her. I have mentioned this to my pastor, and he is willing to try to talk with the family but asks that he be contacted by someone in the family. The mother was given a church brochure, and a business card of the pastor. If she contacts the pastor, I know he'd be willing to talk. Please pray for this very sad situation. If anyone has any further suggestions, I'm willing to listen, and get word to the mother. Thank you. Ray

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement