Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » tests tonight!

Author Topic: tests tonight!
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had another Algebra test last night, and a Govt test AND a Pysch test last week. I'm happy to report 2 A's on the tests last week!!! [Smile] I felt really good about the math test last night. I'm carrying A averages in both of my other classes, I'm hopeful for a B average in the math class but I'm happy that I can at least say I worked hard for it, even if my grade isn't as high as I want it. Thanks for praying for my school situation with me, it's really stressful to work full time and go through night school, and I really bit off quite a bit this semester. Maybe I should only take 6 hours next semester..

Thanks again for praying!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Risamyris, We ask God to help you pass the test and HE did just that... [Smile] !! I totally agree, dear, some teachers I wonder, ummmm, why did they choose this profession?? My husband taught Math before he went to Seminary and my daughter is a teacher, not everyone is cut out to be a teacher and I have nothing but the utmost of respect for those who do choose teaching as a profession, what a noble profession...too bad you got one that is going through the motions and not teaching......if none of the class is grasping anything, it isn't just you, dear...I will continue to pray that you will get a group together that will all be productive in learning all you need to learn for this class and also will give you a terrific opportunity to minister and pray for each other along the way too!!!

God bless and do keep us updated! I love reading good reports! Know you are loved and that God is right there with you in every aspect of your life, including this! [Wink]

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Risamyrisa, Prayers got you passing scores on the tests! Now a 70 on an algebra test may not be what you wanted, but it was passing, and could have been worse! God never told us he would give us everything we wanted, He promised us He'd provide for our needs. You needed the passing score, God provided it! I am in agreement that some teachers do tend to look at everyone as an idiot but he/she. I don't really believe they intende to be this way, but that's how God made them, and we must learn to live with it. I'll continue in prayer for furure tests, that the scores would be what you need. Ray
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my algebra test back, the grade was a 70. The hardest earned C ever, I can handle that. I studied hard, and when I told other people in my class how hard I studied a few were interested in studying with me. My boyfriend the calc. expert has agreed to help out with a group if I can get one together, so be prayin for the group now! [Smile] Our teacher really is unapproachable, he says something and if you don't get it he looks at you like you're deaf or stupid and he's kinda rude about answering questions. You don't walk away from it feeling very smart. Looks like we're all going to take care of it though! [Smile] Thanks for praying for me!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Risamyris!! SOOO glad to hear about the one test and will lift you up in prayer over the weekend that the next one comes back with good marks too....know the Father is listening to every prayer we lift up, I am waiting for the Praise Report to hear how well you did!!! God Bless!~ [Wink]
Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Holy Father for answering our prayers. We give You and only You all the praise, honor and glory, dear Lord. Help RisamyRisa to continue to receive high marks as she works hard to Glorify You in all aspects of her life. Help her to pass her Algebra test with high marks. In Jesus Name Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

One of the tests, Psychology, came back with a 96 written on it!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY! [dance] Thanks for your prayers! Still got the Algebra test coming back on monday (scary!)

--------------------

RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Thanks for your prayers!

One test went rather poorly but the other one was a pleasant surprise. God granted me some amazing patience with all of the preparation and studying, and that continued as I started blankly at a few problems yesterday. I'll be getting the results tomorrow [Smile]

--------------------

Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, help RisamyRisa to pass her tests with high marks and give her peace that only you can provide. In Jesus Name Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

I have two tests tonight, I have put in countless hours of studying but still feel completely unprepared! I studied 5 hours for my math yesterday and like 8 hours total over the weekend for psychology! I have a bad feeling about both of these tests, so lift them and me up please! Thanks!

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement