Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » What you could do for this, it's not sin, but still, it screws me up

Author Topic: What you could do for this, it's not sin, but still, it screws me up
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chest pains can be very serious as you will know. It is very important that you take this matter up with your doctor. The problem could be anxiety attacks. When a person feels guilty about doing something that they know is bad for their health it often causes mussel spasms that manifest pain in various parts of the body. This can create long term health problems so please see your doctor and be very frank with him about this problem.

Father, send J4Jesus a special touch that this precious saint will have peace through faith that you are there to provide comfort. Heal any infirmity in Jesus Name Amen.

Don’t be sorry about having fun at Six Flags at 62 years old I still ride the coasters at Cedar Point. God never said in His word that we cannot enjoy life we just need to keep Him number one in our lives. Even when the world persecutes us, and they will, we have the joy of the Lord and His peace that passes all understanding.

The Holy Spirit has laid another burden on my heart regarding you. Please read the private message I am sending you, it’s a message from the Lord.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I don't like to do this. But just for the record, I'm not obese. Hahaha. Naw, I mean, I get out and do things, I'm only 120 something, but it still kills me so bad. Crazy food.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phaze
Advanced Member
Member # 1688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phaze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shala is right see a doctor. While there ask about a healthy diet, and exercise.

When Satan tempts you to indulge in Gluttony, resist and instead go for a walk, bike ride or whatever other physical activity your doctor says is OK for an obese person. You will also be resisting the temptation for sloth. So it is really a win-win-win.

Then you can say "In your face, Satan!"

While doing this physical activity, you can talk to God. But be aware of traffic etc.

--------------------
Don't be a doubting Thomas

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shala
Advanced Member
Member # 1675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say first thing to do is go to your doctor to be checked out. Talk to your doc about a diet that is best suited for you. Since you are only 15 there are things that you have to be careful of.

You may love to eat and love the food but at some point you have to say "No" I love me more...Get up and get going..start moving! [Wink]

--------------------
~Shala~
Don't Make God #1 in your life...
Make God your life [Cross]

Posts: 44 | From: Tulsa, Ok | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allright. Sorry for the long title. I just wanted to make sure that ya'll know what I'm talking about. Ok, I don't know about you, but me, man, I love to EAT!!!! Food is great. But now, at only 15, I'm paying the price. Yessss, I'm having reallt bad chest pains and heartburn and lowerback pains from all the stuff I eat. Now, I love to eat junk sweeet stuff and fattening meaty stuff. Burgers, Mexican Food stuff, Chicken, Hot Dogs, just all the bad stuff. Well, it's only bad, because I've made it bad. And I'm trying to quit, but the stuff is way too tasty and almost another temptation. Is it too late for me. I mean, I today, thought, I was gonna have a heart attack. I ate really bad and then went on this one Ride(yea sorry, I was at Six Flags today) and yea, I mean, the stuff I eat is killing me. What do I do now? How should I get rid of the pain and tbe indigestion and stuff, before I get massive blood clotts? Thanks.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement