Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My 14 yr old niece has just been paralyzed, please Pray

Author Topic: My 14 yr old niece has just been paralyzed, please Pray
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Jesus. We give you all the glory, honor and praise for watching over Emly and guiding the doctors hands to effect her healing. Restore her lung and her spinal cord that she will not only walk again but will be restored to perfict health. In Jesus Name Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Lockcuff
Member # 1685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Lockcuff   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My niece has come through surgery perfectly, the doctors only had to go in through one of her sides too. her spinal coed was not severed and not punctured at any point. the doctors were able to rebuild her vertabrae, so she will be able to stand straight if she can walk again. the doctors are pretty positve that she will walk again, but only time will tell. her spinal cord is very bruised, but it should heal itself. Also please pary that her one lung will work properly, they had to collapse it to do the surgery, and thay are watching it closely. She is so happy that so many people care to send her email, it really helps her to stay strong.
Again Thanks for all you support

Posts: 3 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I work with children and I am very happy to know Emily is a Christian. With Christ in her life she can look forward to the day that God will allow her to walk again, and sooner rather than later! I will pray, and post an e-mail for her. A good friend has another prayer chain online that has people all across the country. I will advise him to place Emily on his chain as well. Please keep us posted how things are going and especially that God has seen fit to allow Emily to walk again, and without pain! "Father, again one of Your precious children who is a child herself is in need of your help. Comfort this precious girl, give her complete peace in knowing that You are in total control. Allow her to live without pain, and give her a sign that You are with her at all times. I understand she loves You, so show her right now that You love her too. Thank You for your attention to this precious child. Praising You for giving this child Your perfect healing. In the name of Christ we pray. Amen" KEEP US INFORMED--WE CARE
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shala
Advanced Member
Member # 1675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for her as well..please keep us updated!

--------------------
~Shala~
Don't Make God #1 in your life...
Make God your life [Cross]

Posts: 44 | From: Tulsa, Ok | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my nieces is called Emily too! It's good to hear that she's a Believer. I'll send her a quick message.

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying thay God will restore Emily to complete health.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Lockcuff
Member # 1685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Lockcuff   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Again, My nieces name is Emily, She is a Born-Again Believer, She is having a very delicate surgery tomorrow mornig, they are removing one of her ribs to gain access to her spinal cord vis her side, they will have to move all her organs, up into the chest cavity to do this, i imagine after the surgery she will be in great pain. She is enjoying all the emails she has recieved, it has lifted her sprits very much. Thanks for all your help.
Dan

Posts: 3 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is your niece a Christian?

--------------------

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

I'm really sorry to hear that! I have 4 nieces myself and love them heaps so I can imagine how you must be feeling [Frown] . Am praying.

--------------------

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Dan, welcome to the board!

I will be praying for your niece and her speedy recovery... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Lockcuff
Member # 1685

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Dan Lockcuff   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please Pray for my 14 yr old niece Emily, on monday june 22nd, she fell from a tree and broke vertabrae in her back in 3 places, and is paralyzed from the waist down, but her spinal cord is not broke, so thier is still hope she will walk again, she goes in surgery friday the 27th to remove a piece of vertabrae that is pressing into the spinal cord, she is in alot of pain at this point, we have set up an email account for her, and take them to her everyday, We have set up an email address that all emails are printed out and given to her, she would appreciate any encouragement. miraclescanhappen14@yahoo.com
Please pass this around to all your friends.
Thank You Very Much

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement