Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayers for my Father

Author Topic: Prayers for my Father
Shala
Advanced Member
Member # 1675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen

I will add him and your family and you to my prayer list.

--------------------
~Shala~
Don't Make God #1 in your life...
Make God your life [Cross]

Posts: 44 | From: Tulsa, Ok | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, your word tells us that it is appointed that man should die once and we accept that if Jesus tarries that we will someday go on to be with you in heaven. However it is not necessary that we become sick in our bodies to fulfill this Word. Therefore no matter what your time is for Diane Quinlan’s father to go home let us rejoice in your healing. We are healed by the stripes on the back of our Saviour. I curse all infirmity in Diane Quinlan’s father’s body and cause cancer to come out in the Name of Jesus of Nazareth our Lord and our Saviour. Heal him completely and recreate healthy cells to replace those damaged by this terrible disease. Lord we will be very careful to give You all the glory, and the entire honor, and all praise for this miracle of healing. Let many souls be saved as a result of this situation and may the peace that passes all understanding be upon this family. In the Name of Jesus Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diane Quinlan
First Post
Member # 1673

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Diane Quinlan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My father has been found to have terminal liver cancer - he is struggling in trying to deal with this - please pray to give him strength and faith in the Lord to help ease his pain and to come to terms with his illness. Pray for my Mother as she deals with all of this.
Posts: 1 | From: Huntington Beach, California | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement