Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer for Pam

Author Topic: Prayer for Pam
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathy I am praying for your sister-in-law Pam and her family. Sounds like the devil is working overtime to destroy this wonderful witness for Christ. There is victory in Jesus.

Satin take your hands off Pam and the men and women in her family. In the Name of Jesus our Saviour I order all the demons from hell to stop persecuting Pam and her family and you are not to return unto them.

[Prayer] Father Pam's brother Andy needs a special touch form Jesus. The greatest miracle was given him as he is saved and has accepted Jesus as his personal Saviour. Lord heal Andy and recreate any damage the tumor has done to his brain. Lord we will be very careful to give You all the glory and all the honor and all the praise for this miracle of healing. We are praying for souls that many will be added to Your kingdom, dear Father. In Jesus name Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LWSJ
Community Member
Member # 1384

Icon 15 posted      Profile for LWSJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Kathy,
I'm praying for your sister-in-law, Pam and her brother , Andy. I'm also praying for you. Clearly, this is a burden on your heart as well.I have told many others that I am a firm believer in the power of prayer. I've seen it work time and time again. My prayers are with you.
God Bless!

Posts: 19 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kathy welcome to the board, its nice to have you here [happyhappy] all the way from Turkey!

I will pray for Pam and all her needs and concerns [Prayer]

Praise the Lord for giving Andy a second chance!

[clap2]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KathyM
First Post
Member # 1612

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KathyM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends in Jesus

My sister-in-law, Pam, needs your prayers and support.
For almost 18 months she has been supporting her brother Andy who, in January 2002, was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour and given just a few short months to live.
Through prayer, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the awesome power of God, Andy made an almost miraculous recovery, which Pam bore testimony to. Not only did Andy recover but, with Pam at his side, he found Jesus.

Now, Andy's tumour has come back and the outlook is very bleak. He gets weaker every day.

Pam desperately needs your prayers to support her through this sad time.
She is a wonderful lady. A true Christian. She brought me to Jesus and I've never been happier. Nothing is ever too much trouble for this woman. She gives so much and yet receives so little.

Her 96 year old grand mother suffers with Senile Dementia and lives in a home. Pam finds the time to visit her every day.
Her husband, my brother, is unemployed at the moment - another worry for Pam. She has also just been diagnosed as having diabetes

Her address is: pamoneill@tavi.fsnet.co.uk

I know she would appreciate a letter of support.

My thanks to you all

Kathy Mescall

Posts: 1 | From: Turkey | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement