Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer request

Author Topic: Prayer request
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Robby,
Long time no see! You have been away for some time havent you? Welcome Back! Good to see you.

I will certainly stand in agreement with you for these things my friend.

These are for you too!

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

You know what that means??? I means it is a done deal! Start looking for the answer to this prayer of yours it is coming your way!
[clap2]
God Bless!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been going through book of Colossians and my prayer needs are taken from chapter 3 & 4.

Please pray for me that I would set my heart upon heavenly matters. That I would put to death whatever belongs to my earthly nature: fleshly desires, impurity, lust, greed, idolatry & the like. That the Lord would help me rid myself of anger, rage, malice, slander, lieing, cursing and swearing. That I would be reminded by the Lord that I am a new creature in Christ. That I would clothe myself with love, compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. That I would be forgiving as the Lord has forgiven, thankful in word and deed, giving praise to the Lord in song, and that the peace of Christ would rule in my heart. That the word of God would dwell in me richly as I tell others the gospel--being wise counsel by the Holy Spirit, and my conversations always seasoned with salt, so that I may know how to answer anyone. That I would obey those in authority over me and that I would love those that serve under me. That in whatever I do I would do for the Lord with all of my heart and make the most of every opportunity. That I would devote myself to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

In Christ [hyper]

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement