Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Bereaved family

Author Topic: Bereaved family
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be praying for you. [cool_shades]
Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chappy
Community Member
Member # 1469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chappy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FATHER GOD, THANK YOU FOR HAVING COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE CONTROL OVER EVERY SITUATION IN ALL THINGS,TEACH US DEAR LORD YOUR WAYS, AND LEAD AND GUIDE THIS FAMILY WITH YOUR TRUTH,AND UNITE THIS FAMILY WITH YOUR HOLY DIVINE LIGHT AND GRANT PEACE AND LOVE AND THE KNOWLEGE THAT THEY MATTER TO YOU FATHER GOD THAT THEY CAN CAST THEIR CARES UPON YOU FOR YOU CARE FOR THEM. IN JESUS NAME; AMEN

--------------------
A caring heart,a listening ear,A thoughtful word,a gentle tear,Will help to lift the heavy load, Of weary souls along life's road.

Posts: 20 | From: ohio | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for all needs and concerns... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyLampHasOil
Advanced Member
Member # 1474

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyLampHasOil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers for your entire family.
I'm so sorry your family has to face this heartbreaking time.
God knows and He will be there for you.
So are we.

Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melody
Community Member
Member # 1132

Icon 16 posted      Profile for melody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for the family of my sister (42), who died recently due to a medical mishap. Please pray that the Lord will strengthen and comfort her son (20), daughter (16) and husband.

Please also pray for my mother (75) ,who had to bear this loss and for her painful rheumatic condition.

Thank you for your prayers, and may the Lord bless and keep you.

Melody

Posts: 20 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement