Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer request for my sister

Author Topic: Prayer request for my sister
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be praying for your sister. [thumbsup2]
Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chappy
Community Member
Member # 1469

Icon 16 posted      Profile for chappy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did pray for your sister and is ask god to take authority over the attack that satan has on her I believe the holy word of God ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO HIM and we being his children have the right to ask for whatsoever we will and believe what we ask and it shall be given...praise the lamb of GOD forevermore!
-------------------------------------------
FATHER HEAR THOU ME O LORD I ASK THAT YOU HEAL DAWNLYN FROM THE TOP OF HER HEAD TO THE SOWS OF HER FEET BLESS HER DEAR LORD JESUS GIVE HER A BLESSING THAT SHE CAN NOT CONTAIN KNOWING THAT SHE HAS THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD DWELLING IN HER THAT BY JESUS' STRIPES WE ARE HEAL AND WE CLAIM THIS HEALING IN JESUS NAME THAT HE WILL BE GLORIFIED IN ALL OF IT...AMEN AND AMEN JESUS SAY IT IS FINISHED AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS IT IS FINISHED.... PRAISE GOD.....

--------------------
A caring heart,a listening ear,A thoughtful word,a gentle tear,Will help to lift the heavy load, Of weary souls along life's road.

Posts: 20 | From: ohio | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendy F.
Community Member
Member # 513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wendy F.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your prayers. My sister, my family and myself will need strength during this time.

God Bless You

--------------------
Wendy F.
>')))>><

Posts: 11 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our prayers are with you and your families [Smile]

amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melody
Community Member
Member # 1132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for melody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wendy,

I have prayed for your sister, and will continue to pray for her.

Taks heart and be filled with courage.

Melody

Posts: 20 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendy F.
Community Member
Member # 513

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Wendy F.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am once again coming to you to request prayer for my sister, Dawnlyn. She has been battling breast cancer for the last two years. This last January they did a hysterectomy because they found spots on her ovaries. This was successful. They had also noticed two spots on her spine. Her most recent bone scan revealed two more spots on her spine. Her oncologist has her scheduled to start chemo this coming Friday on a new type of drug. Dawn is very upset about this and is asking for prayer, strength, grace and a healing. She had said in the past that she did not want to go through chemo again. I convinced her to call the Parker-Hughes Cancer Hospital here, she did, and she has an appointment scheduled for June 7th. That is as soon as she could get in. Her oncologist is all for her getting a second opinion. Dawn, 42, is married and has three young children, ages 9, 7 and 6. Please keep Dawn in your prayers.

In His Love,

Wendy

--------------------
Wendy F.
>')))>><

Posts: 11 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement