Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Urgent Prayer Needed for One Year Old Craig

Author Topic: Urgent Prayer Needed for One Year Old Craig
Herschel
Community Member
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herschel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am lifting little Craig up before the Father, in the name of Jesus. Jesus said where two agree as touching anything that they should ask, it shall be done for them by my Father which is in heaven.

The word also says that "----this is the confidence we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. and If we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, then we know we have the petition we desire of Him. Father, we know it is your will that Craig be healed. We agree in prayer that it is done in Jesus name. Now Father, we thank you and praise you for granting our petition. Amen

--------------------
Opportunity is the doorway to success. Action (work)is the key that unlocks the door.

Posts: 16 | From: Monterey, LA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chappy
Community Member
Member # 1469

Icon 18 posted      Profile for chappy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father you teach us in you Holy scriptures to suffer the little children to come to you for such is the Kingdom of God (mark 10). I pray that you heal little baby craig, touch his little body Dear Lord and restore that which was broke and repair the lives around him In Jesus Name we have authority to ask Amen Thank you Dear Father God for answers.....for you are truely awsome

--------------------
A caring heart,a listening ear,A thoughtful word,a gentle tear,Will help to lift the heavy load, Of weary souls along life's road.

Posts: 20 | From: ohio | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be praying too... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for little Craig and the whole family. God Bless You All!!! [Cross]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LWSJ
Community Member
Member # 1384

Icon 15 posted      Profile for LWSJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello "Miracleshappendaily",
My prayers are with you and little Craig. I'm praying that the Holy Father places His healing hands upon him and brings him to a full recovery. Have faith, keep praying, and remember that there is power in prayer to our Lord.
God Bless.

Posts: 19 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father I am interceding for little Craig he cannot say a prayer for himself as he has sustained a grave injury and following surgery is helpless. No man or any technology that is available to us can help little Craig. It is all in your hands Lord please do a miracle of recreation and restore little Craig to complete health. Lord we will be very careful to give you all the glory and the entire honor and all the praise for this miracle of restoration. And Lord bring peace to Craig’s family that whatever your decision is for little Craig that they will know that you always have his best interest in mind as your love is unwavering. Use this time to witness the Gospel of Jesus our Lord and Saviour that many will come to a saving knowledge of Him. Lord I pray for souls to be saved in this time of trouble. I offer this prayer up to You in the name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus of Nazareth our Christ. Amen

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miracleshappendaily
Member # 1443

Icon 18 posted      Profile for miracleshappendaily     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Craig was one year old Monday. Over the weekend he fell off a bed and sustained a head injury. He underwent brain surgery and is now on life
support. The next 24 hours are critical and the prognosis is not good even if he lives.
>
>Please pray for a miracle for baby Craig and his family.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement