Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer for Body of Christ.

Author Topic: Prayer for Body of Christ.
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen...Praying in agreement...

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

Icon 18 posted      Profile for wparr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God
I praise you that You are Holy, that You are sovereign and rule. I praise that You are awesome and all powerful.

I thank You that You love us, your children, so much that You Gave us Your only begotten son to redeem us. I thank that You are so patient with us, so long suffering.

I pray that, as we approach the time to celebrate the Crucifixion and Resurrection Of Jesus, we have a vision and realization of what You did for us. What price You paid on our behalf. That our hearts respond to your love by showing the love of Christ to others.

Bring to all our hearts a revelation of Ephesians 2:10. "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them."

Help us by Your grace, and the power of The Holy Spirit to live out Romans 12:1 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship"

That we, The Body Of Christ, desire to live our lives in a way that is glorifying and honoring to you. That we seek to know you, our God and Saviour, more and more everyday.

Through the shed blood of Jesus, and the new life, Christ living in me, I pray this.

Posts: 1203 | From: Eagle Nest, NM | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement