Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Rebuilding what the enemy destroyed

Author Topic: Rebuilding what the enemy destroyed
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are in my prayers.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JC, its nice to have you here with us, welcome to you!

I will be praying for all needs and concerns.... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
First Post
Member # 1283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JC         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is basically a prayer request for healing of relationships and a rebuilding of what the enemy has destroyed in my life:
I would like to be reconciled to brothers and sisters in the Lord from
my past whom I sinned against and vice versa. The Lord has revealed that I was in bondage to evil Spirits. I am thankful to the Lord that He has set me free from bondage to the enemy and sin. Now I would like the works of darkness to be exposed, and for 100% heart change to take place in these people. I ask for intercession to be made for these people from my past that the Lord would cause a sensitive Spirit to come on them-- a heart of love and compassion toward oppressed people in general and would use them to reach out to these kind of people. The problem was I was among the oppressed, and the enemy used them to attack me. I now pray that God would open the door (since these are people from my past and I have no idea where they are ) for a reunion, where love, unity, and a
rebuilding/restoration of fellowship and friendships can take place.
I know that at the time of the Lord's choosing this reunion/reconciliation will take place. However this may take time. So as often as you think of in your prayers, please pray. thank you very much, and God Bless!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement