Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Pray for Me and My Family

Author Topic: Pray for Me and My Family
Salti
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Debby. Welcome to the Christian BBS.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, but I do rejoice with you that your mother is with the Lord. I will keep you and your family in prayer. (((hugs)))

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesusluvsme
Advanced Member
Member # 359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesusluvsme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Debbi. you will be in prayers. take care.

--------------------
the purpose of life is to live a life of purpose.

Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbi; Your prayer concerns are noted and we will pray.

Letting go is the hardest thing we can do. We see our sanctuary, our protector, leave us. But God is ever Faithful. When my brother was called home 6 years ago, I led his service, and I sang a song that I had sung for my dad years before.

" Just think of stepping on shore, and finding it Heaven, and touching a Hand, and finding it God's. Of breathing new air, and finding it Celestial, of waking up in Glory, and finding it Home!" by Don Wyrtzen.

Let God be your comfort and peace, and He will give you the full assurance, of Mom's peace.

God Bless you Debbi and bring you peace.

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Debby
Community Member
Member # 1071

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Debby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am new to this group and I just lost my mother 3 weeks ago. She has been ill the last 12 years but the last 3 years have been the worst. I know that she was suffering a lot and was in a great deal of pain but I miss her terribly. I am her oldest child (37yrs.) and her only daughter. I know that she's at a better place now and that she's not in any more pain but that doesn't stop my pain, only time can heal that. Please pray for me and my family to get through this very difficult time.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement