Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please Pray

Author Topic: Please Pray
Sojourner
Advanced Member
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sojourner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jody,
Has the lady looked into gamma knife surgery? My mom has a brain tumor and had it done in February of last year. The only blood involved is where the screw go into the head of the helmet that is put on. Rays go in from 100s of directions all aimed at the tumor. The brain surgeons may not be too keen on it, but it was the only thing my mom would do and it is supposed to at least stop growth of the tumor and possibly make it shrink. Here is a website about gamma knife surgery indications: http://www.gammaknifecenter.com/indicati.htm

Posts: 276 | From: CA, U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jody, I will be praying... [Prayer]

Jody welcome to the board, it nice to have you here with us [thumbsup]

Sorry I missed this request earlier.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jody
First Post
Member # 955

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Jody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
My Pastor called just 5 min. ago and said her Granddaughter had a cat scan done and they discovered several tumors on her brain. Doctors are trying to talk her into having brain surgery. She is scheduled to have another cat scan done. She is only 29 yrs old has 2 young children and she is not saved. Her name is Darlene. Please pray with us that when she has her test done that tumors are gone. That she will be completely healed,and that her eyes will be open that you can not survive without God, and accept Him as her Personnal Savior. I know My God can do this. Thank you.
Jody
God Bless

--------------------
Jesus says to you & me You don't have to go into the furnace by yourself. I will go with you, in fact, I will walk into the flames before you do & lead you step-by-step through the fire. So bring me your problems, your trials,fears and disappointments. Bring me your desire to be changed. Bring to me your faith-no matter how little or how big.

Posts: 1 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement