Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » A friend is seeking God, NEED PRAYER!!!

Author Topic: A friend is seeking God, NEED PRAYER!!!
Salti
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be praying as well
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be praying!

Very exciting, being used by God

[Big Clap] [Smile] [Big Clap]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bearer
Advanced Member
Member # 40

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bearer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[WOW]

I will be praying and if I can be of any help let me know

Mary at Bearer Ministries [Lighthouse]
Christian Counseling and Bible Study

--------------------
Mary At Bearer Ministries

Posts: 50 | From: Spencer, NC | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bcofHIM
Advanced Member
Member # 503

Icon 18 posted      Profile for bcofHIM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine that lives 1/2 the country away, is going through a rather difficult time right now. She has been a dear friend of mine for 12 years and she is not a Christian. While updating me via email on her difficult situation she stated she had an anxiety attack and that she was seeking professional help. She then stated that her and her step-mom had been saying how Christians seem more at peace because they have God to give their anxiety to. She then went on to say that she thought it would be good for her to go to church and learn about God!
I am so excited. I know that the Lord is calling me up to the plate. I know He is, and has been preparing me for this. I want to be obedient to His calling! I heard a Mercy Me song from their first cd called “Here Am I”. I sobbed when I heard this song. I cried out “YES LORD, HERE AM I, SEND ME!!!”
So, please pray that the Holy Spirit will prepare my dear friend's heart to accept the love and salvation of our wonderful Lord and Savior. Also, please pray that the Holy Spirit will lead me in what to do and say to further the Kingdom of God, and that I will be sensitive to His leading!!
Thank You Lord for this wonderful opportunity to serve You, to be Your vessel, and to help You further Your Kingdom!!
In Jesus Name!!!

Posts: 36 | From: DFW, TX | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement