Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Need Prayer for my family & home

Author Topic: Need Prayer for my family & home
ManofGod1
Member # 750

Icon 15 posted      Profile for ManofGod1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that I emailed you already through your personal email but I wanted to post something on here for you too. God is very special and he will see to it that you are protected from harms way. I will continue to pray for you and your family. Have a great day and don't give up on God because he would never give up on you regardless of the situation.
Posts: 3 | From: OH | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GirliGal
First Post
Member # 753

Icon 16 posted      Profile for GirliGal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im new to this board but I wanted to put in a prayer request. I appreciate all prayers for my family more than you could ever know!

We have been having lots of problems financially and its to the point of needing a miracle or else we will loose our home. We are behind and I have since found a job so we can catch up within the next couple of months but I need prayer for the Lord to just protect us from this. I dont know where we would go. Thankfully this is the only thing we are behind on. Alot of it is bringing us closer to the Lord and I know that is why he is allowing all of this to happen to us. We have been saved for a long time but we have been not going to church regularly lately and have just started back in the past month. I know we need to get back on track and in his will and we are trying at this time. Im very afraid and I know that fear is not from God but just the thought of us losing our home terrifies me. We have small kids and the thought of what that would do to them just kills me. They are in school and I know that it would affect them terribly! We dont have any family to ask for help and I dont expect for anyone to bail us out. I feel so much better to be able to actually put this out here and ask for prayer. I have been keeping this inside for so long now with no one to talk too and its too the point of not being able to deal with it anymore. I am so tired of being in fear everytime I go to the mail box to see if today is the day. I dont want to live in fear anymore. Sometimes I just feel like I wish that the Lord would send me a sign or a word that things will be okay. I know that he is in control but I just feel like I need him so much right now just to be able to hold myself together. It is very hard to act like nothing is wrong with our friends, family, and around my children. I feel so miserable inside.

Any prayer, scriptures, or words of encouragement would be so appreciated. I really need someone to tell me that things will be okay! Thank you so much for listening to me! This has helped to tell someone! Love, Your Sister in Christ!

Posts: 1 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement