Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My testimony!

Author Topic: My testimony!
hillson
Advanced Member
Member # 416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hillson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear brothers and sisters,
I am glad to hear those of you gave me the advices! How much I appreciate! Please read the below, this is my testimony...

During these days I was extremely anxious as if I were an ant sinking in a bowl of hot water (My personal issue). I really hate myself, but I know I just can't handle it becasue I am not God...I told my situation to my christian friends. They helped me a lot, I know I can do is pray. But I am still worried yesterday, I was so nervous I felt sick and stomach-ache, but I had to work yesterday in somewhere, this time I totally placed this in God's hand. I prayed.... I have been to a brother's home yesterday after my work duty, he gave me a book, I just turn it randomly but it really happened in my eye, Jesus really comes to me and tell me something personally, He totally understand what I feel. Because the article I found was about "Life is not all joy and pleasure, there are heavy cares and burdens, that often weigh upon our breast. There are times of bitter suffering, times of sickness, times of pain, time of grief and times of darkness, when life's troubles seem to tain. Yes, there's many taxing moments, on this ocean depth of strife, many sob'ring tribulations, here to try us in this life. SUFFERING MAY TO US BE BITTER, BUT IT TENDS TO KEE US PURE. IT WILL LEAD OUR FOOTSTEPS UPWARD, AND WILL HELP OUR FAITH MATURE. IT WILL HELP US SEE OUR WEAKNESS, SHOW US JUST HOW FRAIL WE ARE, FILLES US WITH A GRATEFUL SPIRIT, FOR THAT HIGHER SOURCE OF POWER!".....
I walked to a park and I prayed few hours, guess what happened? Jesus came again this time, I had a strong feeling He was speaking with me....... He listened my prayer and answered my prayer.....It's fantastic...... He is always good to me, His arms does not short to protect me, His eyes does not blind to see nor his ear dull to hear............

--------------------
Welcome to my BBS, it's deal with christian discussion.http://www.m4mu.com/hillson/bbs/index.asp

Posts: 21 | From: gz | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement