Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » broken relationship

Author Topic: broken relationship
Bearer
Advanced Member
Member # 40

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bearer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cross] Dear Matt:

It is truely hard to let go and let GOD. It is also hard when you have been used so badly. Nothing feels right and you want to give up, sit down and do nothing for the rest of your life. Unforunately, we as believers don't have that right. We are called to be servants of the LIVING LORD. Matt I know you are hurting I would like to help if I can. I listen real good and I am sure there is more to this that what you have written here. Feel free to contact me at bearerministries@carolina.rr.com Perhaps together with JESUS we can straight out this now crooked road and bring you back to the path that JESUS has for you.

Serving HIM in Joy and Love

Mary at Bearer Ministries [Lighthouse]

--------------------
Mary At Bearer Ministries

Posts: 50 | From: Spencer, NC | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father we pray that You would draw all eyes to You and the glory of Your salvation in Christ Jesus. Dear Father we pray that You would surround each of these precious ones with Your love, that wounds would be healed and Your peace and forgiveness enter into each heart and each life. Dear Father we pray that each precious one would seek You first and foremost, and that You would be given the Lordship over their lives and situations. Dear Father fill these hearts and lives with Your love, and Your peace and may Your will be done, to Your glory. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magrande
Community Member
Member # 652

Icon 18 posted      Profile for magrande     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have lost someone dear to me.we may have been uneqully yoked.but i am praying for this person.to be saved.i am having a tough time leting go and leting god handel it i love this person and her son more than words can say.it has been 35 days of on contact with her its killing me.she has stated she has no desire to be involved anymore yet she was the one who persued me for the logest time.then when she got me she ripped my heart out.sometimes i think the pain will kill me.she is a great perosn up utill now.the new person i do not know.i pray that the lord will speak to her heart.im so crushed.please pray.matt grande rochester mn.
Posts: 7 | From: WORK | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement