Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for me

Author Topic: Please pray for me
Dancin4Him
Advanced Member
Member # 498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dancin4Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes God uses hard times to bring you closer to Him, I know that what has happened with my dad has brought me SO much closer to Him, I will be praying for you.

Dancin4Him

"For the Lord does not abandon anyone forever. Though He brings grief, He also shows compassion according to the greatness of His unfailing love:
-Lamentations 3:31-32 (this has become one of my fave verses [Smile] )

--------------------
If your going through hell, just keep on walking.

MY QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Some of you may die, but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

-Lord Farquaad, Shrek

Posts: 143 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bearer
Advanced Member
Member # 40

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bearer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Guest:

I am a Christian Counselor I would like to help you if you are interested. You can email me at bearerministries@carolina.rr.com.

JESUS wants the best for you please allow me to be the instrument that HE uses.

Mary at Bearer Ministries

--------------------
Mary At Bearer Ministries

Posts: 50 | From: Spencer, NC | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God we lift this precious one up in our hearts and in our prayers. Dear Father draw them ever closer to You, and reveal the glory of Your salvation through Christ Jesus our Lord, at the Cross on Calvary. Dear Father pierce through the darkness of dispair and break all shackles of bondage and set this precious one free in You. Dear Father may You be given the Lordship over their life and their situation, may You draw them near, hold them close, lift them up, and lead them upon the pathways of Your perfect will and everlasting love. Dear Father we pray that You would meet them at their points of greatest need, and that You would bring servants of the Living God into their life for fellowship and mentoring, all according to Your will, and all to Your glory. In the name above all names, our Lord Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guest2002
Member # 378

Icon 9 posted      Profile for guest2002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for me. I am experiencing many difficult times in my life at the moment. I am suffering from anxiety and depression,some of my
friends are deeply troubled,and I am having serious problems with a relationship.I pray every day that everything will be alright but I feel
hopeless and need support and encouragement.Sometimes I ask God to take my life but I know that is not the right thing to ask and I pray
that he will forgive me for thinking like that and for everything I've ever done wrong in my life.I am asking for the help of my brothers and
sisters out there to please help me out. I love all of you.Thank you for taking your time out to read this and God bless you

Posts: 5 | From: nj | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement