Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » little girl from my church.

Author Topic: little girl from my church.
chasing_rainbows
Advanced Member
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chasing_rainbows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on Sunday, that little girl was back at church, her name is Joanne i think, i cant remember altho someone told me so ill get back with that one. shes so pretty, and so small and helpless. just seeing her made me cry. its hard to believe her little life cud be over in a matter of weeks due to the illness she has. i heard the doctors say theres no more they can do for her and theyre just gonna let her go. but she seemed perfectly healthy on Sunday, i think the doctors sed she only had a few weeks to live, but that was ages ago and shes doing fine, maybe God has helped her and she cud be better, i hope that is the case, i hope God will save her. she is so young and completley unaware of whats wrong with her and whats going on, and the pain i felt for her must be nothing compared to what her family are going thru. please continue to help pray for her, she deserves a chance to live her life, this shudnt happen to such tiny children. thank you everyone and God bless. xo [Smile]

--------------------
LIFTmeUPleadMEonLETmeDROPflyMEhome

*~*There's always light on the other side*~*

Posts: 37 | From: Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Father, I ask You to intervene in thie situation and to heal this precious girl. I know that when we hurt, then You hurt also. This precious girl has barely started, and now our enemy satan is attempting to take this child from her family. I know You and only You have the power to defeat the devil, as You have done countless time before. Thank You for giving this girl to her family for the short time she has been with the family. I simply ask that You would heal this precious little girl of her illness and restore her to perfect health so she could become a bright light for all those who love her. Thank You for healing this very precious girl, in the name of Jesus I humbly pray. Amen."
May all who know and love this dear child be comforted by knowing that God has heard and will very soon answer. May those who love this girl and yet have not accepted the Lord realize that you need Him, and accept Him now.

Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen!

Praying for this little one and her family... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father God we lift this precious little lamb up in our hearts and in our prayers. Dear Father we pray for a miracle of Your healing touch, that all cancer, sickness, disease, and infirmity would just flee this precious little one, and that she would be healed and fully restored, in the name of Jesus. Dear Father hold this little lamb and her precious family close, if any be not saved, draw them near and reveal the glory of Your cross of Calvary. Hold each of these precious ones close, lift them up, surround them with Your awesome love, and lead them ever onward according to Your perfect will and glorious love. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chasing_rainbows
Advanced Member
Member # 381

Icon 18 posted      Profile for chasing_rainbows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know too much about this situation, and i reckon its a private family matter and only the church leaders really know about it. but theres this little girl in my church called leanne, shes only about 4 and she has leukemia. she had an operation last week and the minister told us on sunday that the news wasnt good and she really needs our prayer. please, if anyone can..please help us all pray for this little girl, pray for her young life to be spared and she'll get better. she hasnt had a chance to live yet and shes deserves one. pray she will recover and have a healthy, happy life ahead of her. she needs all the help she can get. [Smile]
thank you and God bless you all. [Smile]

--------------------
LIFTmeUPleadMEonLETmeDROPflyMEhome

*~*There's always light on the other side*~*

Posts: 37 | From: Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement