Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Grandson

Author Topic: Grandson
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God we lift Lydia's Grandson up in our hearts and in our prayers. Dear Father we pray that You would surround him with Your love, break through the chains of anger and bondage, and lead his heart unto the joy of Your salvation and the glory of the Cross. Draw him near Father, hold him close, lift him up, and lead him through the darkness and into the glorious Light of Your perfect love and everlasting will for his life, all to Your glory. In the name above all names our Lord Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhair
Community Member
Member # 598

Icon 21 posted      Profile for longhair   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi lydia..hope you see this! its no accident that those who are here are here to encourage one another! IF only everyone GOT the revelation that we're all god's family and we're all connected! i simply ask that the awesome peace of god which passes even your understanding: Be FILLED with His peace my sister & blessed woman of god. your "family" here will pray for you! I remember when i was 17-i thought i owned the world. usually anger is nothing but deep hurt that knows no other way to show itself! we rebel at times because OUR FLESH simply fails to interpret what god is doing or trying to do, i bet that your grandson has a mighty calling of god upon him-but because his spirit and flesh are crossing signals..he doesn't know how to respond! think of it this way: when god is trying to pull us closer to him-our flesh responds by our hormones being stirred-but we grow in wisdom to learn the ways of god! as christians we've been duped to believe that everything is negative..but everything is still all GOD! judgement in the word looks like a bad thing but to those seasoned-we see it comes out of perfect love! we shouldn't look at trials & situations as bad-but learn to embrace them! i personally call "Suffering"-the necessary place!!! sometimes those what looks to be bad-ARE OUR NECESSARY PLACES TO WALK THRU! when i was 17-i was lost, yes, but my calling was from my mother's womb..i went to jail at 18-it looked bad-but in that jail that's where god saved me and redeemed me. i would never go back and change god's plan! so sometimes where we think people shouldn't be is right where god sets them up to reach their heart! he doesn't belong to you-he is god's and god will do what is THE NECESSARY PLACE-who are we to judge when and how god does that? be at peace!!
Posts: 17 | From: tampa,florida | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lydia, I too will pray for your grandson. May God be with you as you live a Godly life and that your grandson willsee the difference between your life and the life he is living. I minister to the children at my church, and I know how it hurts to see children who are unsaved reject the Lord. I also know the joy when one comes to know the Lord! As long as you live the Christian life, and pray for your grandson, I believe that your grandson will understand his need of the Lord and ask Him into his life. Never give up, I always tell that to the children who request prayer for lost parents, friends, etc. It is a real joy to see the tears roll down the faces as people pray asking the Lord for salvation!! It is my prayer that you will see these tears on your grandsons face soon!! "Father, be with this dear sister as she longs to see her granson accept you. May be the shining light that he will see You through her and realize his need. Thank you for loving us all, for Jesus who came to pay our penalty. May it be very soon that our sister will see tears of joy on the face of her grandson as he accepts You into his heart and life. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen."
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lydia I am sorry for your problems, I will pray
for all your concerns... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2Ch 6:19 Yet have respect unto the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, Jehovah, my God, to hearken unto the cry and to the prayer which thy servant prayeth before thee;

Dear Father thank you for your Grace. [Cross]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lydia
Advanced Member
Member # 530

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Lydia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for the salvation of my 17 year-old grandson. He has left home and is involved in many activities which are damaging to him and others. When tested last year for learning problems, the tests showed none but rather showed him to be the "most intelligent student" in the school. His father refuses to be a father and his mother is bedridden from a very dangerous and deadly disease. My husband and I gave him a home and love but he is a very angry boy. Please join us in prayer. I see the gentle little boy in his on rare occasions and we don't give up hope of seeing him more often. Thank you and God bless you. [Prayer]
Posts: 60 | From: Miss Missouri country | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement