Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Sharing Christ

Author Topic: Sharing Christ
Dancin4Him
Advanced Member
Member # 498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dancin4Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...Don't wanna beg you to believe,
Don't wanna take you for a ride,
Don't wanna sell you anything,
Just wanna show you love. "

thx, I needed that. [Smile] I'm trying to become "internet friends" to the people who don't want to here about God. BTW I'd like to here your testamony, would you please PM it to me?

--------------------
If your going through hell, just keep on walking.

MY QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Some of you may die, but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

-Lord Farquaad, Shrek

Posts: 143 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amalthea
Advanced Member
Member # 318

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Amalthea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a Contemporary Christian song by Jaci Velasquez that I absolutely love and have kind of adopted as a personal theme:

"Don't want to get up in your face
Don't want to put the pressure on
Don't want to sell you anything
Just want to show you love"

I have found that the best way to start spreading the Word is to LIVE the word. When people ask me why I react a certain way or why I do something, that gives me the opportunity to quietly mention my beliefs. Or, I will say, "After my morning Bible reading, I..." or "As a Christian, I will...."

The most important thing to remember is to be subtle, friendly, non-judgemental and honest.

Of course, the fact that I have a killer testemony concerning the 2 years my husband and I spent homeless certainly helps! [Big Grin]

Don't give up!!! [thumbsup]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dancin4Him
Advanced Member
Member # 498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dancin4Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a member of a dance message board, and God has been a big issue lately, some don't want ANYONE to talk about it, and some (like me) want to reach out to them. Please pray for us, that we will be able to tell them about christ without "stuffing it down there througts".

--------------------
If your going through hell, just keep on walking.

MY QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Some of you may die, but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

-Lord Farquaad, Shrek

Posts: 143 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement