Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Pray for us saints

Author Topic: Pray for us saints
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update: 10/23/2002

Well the Doctor said she is doing so well maybe 10days to 14days in Hospital...i dont think God is finished as of yet either..

Nurse last nite said minimum 4 weeks, now Doc says 10days to 2 weeks.

hummmm

[Smile]

God is still working, and Sarah looks great, she starts to fuss and either Melisa and i can talk with her and she calms right down, Melisa and the boys have always sang the song.. The B I B L E song and Sarah Jane nows that song and she quiets down..

Nurse staff cant believe it, but when Sarah gets real fussy they call for Melisa to come to calm her down. Another baby came in and was placed in the NICU, and they discovered that she had to have heart surgery, Lord help that family...

There were 4 c sections and two natural births today on our hall....Full moon they say..

Thanks for all the prayers and continue to pray saints..God Bless will update more later:

barry & Melisa
Seth Aaron
Eliyah James
Jon Mark
Sarah Jane

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God has richly blessed you my friend, and I praise Him for your testamony, and I pray all is well from here.

God Bless

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bearer
Advanced Member
Member # 40

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Bearer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Barry:

Isn't amazing that children hear JESUS when we adults think we have all the understanding. Isn't it more wonderful to have a child pray that as been trained in the ways of our LORD. Yes, you can be very proud of your son for what as happened however, you should be thanked as well for the fact that your son and the rest of your children have had an opportunity to learn about our Savior and LORD. Perhaps someone elses son or daughter will learn about JESUS because of what you ahve taught your own children.

May JESUS continue to Bless you and your Family til HE comes again.

Mary at Bearer Ministries

--------------------
Mary At Bearer Ministries

Posts: 50 | From: Spencer, NC | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks sister Linda;

Update:

Well we overcame most all those obstacles in the precious name of Yahshua [Jesus}, then the Doctors told us Sarah had a heart murmor and sent off tests to be analyzed..Told Melisa its the same God that gave increase on Sarah, the same God that gave life and birth to Sarah, and its the same God that will heal Sarah...amen

We prayed again, the Lord delivers again, the Echo~ultrasound was read and came out to be "everythings fine"...amen God rules again...

By this time i told Melisa~ satan is in this dear, we are not ignorant of his devices, we will just trust in YaHWeH the God of Abraham, Issac and Israel, and everything will be fine..

Well the nurse came in and told Melisa it will be at least 4 weeks before Sarah can come home, [ Melisa cried], so we prayed again..~~ God is soo good ~ we have not heard back yet so we will keep ya posted, but i already know ~ God is so awesome and loves us so much~ case in point this miserable unprofitable servant such as myself , God has blessed beyond what i could ever pay back, and way beyond what i could ever deserve.. Is that not grand....

Oh what a mighty God we serve, Oh what a mighty God we serve;

Angels bow before HIM and all the saints adore HIM;
O what a mighty God we serve....amen

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God!

What a wonderful testimony Barry! Blessings to you all. We are so glad to hear the joyful news of mom and baby!

And yes, you are right the innocent heart of the faithful child our God honors. There is a real lesson here for us. May we all come to trust him with the faith of a little child.

I think His heart must just glow to hear and answer the prayers of little children who know with out hesitation that all things are possible with God.

Amen! and Thanks

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Thankyou all for the prayers;

We have a little girl Sarah Jane Honeycutt
born 10/21/2002; length 18 inches; wt: 5Lbs. 9.8 oz.

Doc estimated she is 34 weeks - realy early

While i was waiting she was born at 1:00pm and nobody would tell me anything, i summoned a nurse, and i ask about Sarah and Melisa; i was told Melisa was fine...But the Doc's would come out and tell me about Sarah....i waited another nurse came out; no info...they told me a doctor would be out later and tell me ...i felt that baby Sarah passed on to be with Yahshua [Jesus] the Lord...my heart sank...i looked up at my brother and said: The Lord Giveth and the Lord Taketh away~~~~~Blessed be the Name of the Lord..amen and His will be done..through the tears and anquish of heart i knew that my wife Melisa and Sarah were totally in God's [YaHWeH's] hands. and i meant what i said tho it was the hardest words i had ever spoken.....

45 minutes of not knowing and total anguish in heart my Sister Melissa Payne, (scrub tech with the Hospital), (which was in the delivery room with Melisa), came out to see me and told me that Sarah was moved to NICU; and that they had given her Oxygen.....

i told them i wanted to see my little girl..and they said OK; i scubbed up, went in to the delivery area, then the nursery, and NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), scrubbed up for min. of 3 minutes and i went to Sarah, she was so grand, pink, beautiful, tiny, after counting fingers and toes, i gave thanks to a merciful God, and saviour.. My Father , you know HIm dont you, He loves me so, and blessed me beyond my worth hundreds of times over. i prayed for Sarah, kissed her tiny little leg, and said i will see you later. Went back to the room weeping, and LOVING God..

They had brought Melisa back to the room and she was sad, and ask about Sarah. i told her the details. They said; she needs a vent,etc; all kinds of medical things, and we gathered and prayed as a family. Before leaving the Hospital last night with all my children (except Sarah); Eliyah (my second son~3yrs old; the one who claims: (I am going to be a "man of God" when I grow up); stoped behind me at Melisa's bedside and said: Lets pray; and prayed one of the most beautiful prayers you ever heard for his "mommie" and his "baby Sarah"...Long story short ~~~

This morning Melisa called us at 6:00am and said Sarah was doing great, perfect color, breathing normal ~ took vent out at Midnight~~~~~~

My point if i could only see the computer keys for the tears running down my face is::::

Can we truly go back and be as, (Eliyah ~my son) a little "child", with his childlike faith, with his believing "in his heart" that God can truly do "ANYTHING" that we ask..........God that you can help me to once again regain that kind of trust, faith, and love of you that i really from my heart KNOW; everything is in your hands and that it will truly be "OK"; like my 3 year old son knows...

Folks you would not belive the things that have happened to us in the last week or so, my son Eliyah came to me and said daddy, " I dont eat pig"; i said what? He stated again "I don't eat pig" and i said alright, pondering what he was meaning; a couple of days before he told me, outside in the front yard, what do you want daddy, and i said: What do you mean he said You called me, i said no son i did not call you. This happened 2 - 3 times; then he said must be mommie calling me, nope ~ then the scriptures hit me about Samuel, Eli and the story of Hannah...

Many things have been happening like that, some maybe ill share at a latter date..

God is truly something and Melisa and i have learned there is truly something about a name that you name your children:

Eliyah means: YaHWeH is my Elohim or God

Tears flow from me to see again what God is doing in our lives~

The time is so short, let us strive to walk circumspect before a truly awesome God, and to have our heart so broken and soft, that the lost again greives us, and a brother in error so crushes us, it moves us to fasting and prayer for that one, and that we truly cry out for Ps 51 to be made manefest in our lives....

WITH LOVE and heart felt thanks for all the prayer

barry
Melisa
Seth Aaron
Eliyah James
Jon Mark
Sarah Jane

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Barry,

We are anxiously awaiting the news of little Sarah and Melisa.

You all have our prayers. God Bless and keep you!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barry,
I pray for GOD'S WILL to be done in your life, as it is in Heaven. May GOD'S HAND be upon this little one for HIS GLORY.
In Y'SHUA'S HOLY NAME
agreement with HIS HOLY WORD

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Thank you......well were off to the hospital

God is good to us...
[Kiss]

[Big Clap]

[thumbsup]

--------------------

njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Bless you, my Brother; and God put His hand of Blessing on this event! And may His loving Care be on your wife, Our love goes with you all.

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be praying... [Prayer]

Happybirth day Little Sarah Jane!!

[Big Clap] [Smile] [Big Clap]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Verse 5. Happy [is] the man that hath his quiver full of them,.... That is, his house full of them; called a quiver, referring to arrows before mentioned, this being the case in which they are put up: to have many children was always reckoned a great temporal blessing and happiness; see Job 1:2. The Septuagint, Vulgate Latin, Ethiopic, and Arabic versions, render it, "that fills his desire" has as many as he desires or wishes for: the Targum, "who fills his school of them:" so Jarchi interprets the children, of the disciples of the wise men. It may be applied to young converts, the children of Christ and of the church; which, when numerous, is a blessing to him and her; see Isaiah 49:20;

they shall not be ashamed; the father and his children, as Aben Ezra; parents rather are meant, who are not ashamed when they have many children: with the Romans {z}, those that had wives and children were preferred in honour to senior persons that had none; and they that had most to those that had fewest; and so with the Persians; See Gill on "Es 5:11";

but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate: where courts of judicature were kept; and so the Targum, "in the gate of the house of judgment." The sense is, that their children should stand and plead the cause of their parents against their adversaries in courts of judicature; or publicly before the eyes of all, as Aben Ezra: and spiritually may design such of Christ's seed who are set for the defence of the Gospel, are valiant for the truth on earth, and earnestly contend for it; meet the enemy in the gate, publicly oppose him, and behave themselves like men, and are strong. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Greetings all;

Monday @ 12:30cst my wife is scheduled for a "C" section..

We are expecting a little girl..Name Sarah Jane Honeycutt...

We would like your prayers for us as always and especially on this blessed day 10/21/2002...

Three boys and myself,~ Melisa thinks she needs the help..Sarah ....We happened by [God's] grace to receive the first 3D ultra sound at a nearby Hospital....Shes bealutiful folks..We appreciate all prayers of the saints for us as we endeavour to follow Yahshua the Messiah [Jesus the Christ]

amen [Prayer]

[help]

PS: blessed is the man who's quiver is full. amen

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement