Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Need prayers for my sister

Author Topic: Need prayers for my sister
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wendy, I know what you are going through, and it is not easy. But I also know that God has heard and will answer. I have lost some very close relatives to cancer, and it's only through the Lord that friends and relatives make it through things like this. I will pray, and ask my Sunday School class (5th and 6th grade girls) to pray for this request as well. I have several girls in the class who are real prayer warriors, even at their young age. I know you and your family need special prayer to be a shining light for Dawn and her family, and for Dawn to rely on God for her health and strength. "Father, Thank You for your great love for us. I know You have heard of the needs in this situation with Wendy, Dawn, and their families. Thank You for being the Great Healer, and for answering in these needs. Your Word tells us that if we believe and pray that You will answer our needs. Our will would be for a complete healing, and we have the faith that if this is Your will, then You will completely heal our sister of this cancer. Thank You in advance for Your answer, and for giving us the grace and wisdom to accept Your answer. In the name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen."
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendy F.
Community Member
Member # 513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wendy F.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am writing on behalf of my sister, Dawn. She is currently battling breast cancer (2 yrs.) Her MRI showed a spot on her ovaries and her spine. She is praying for God to heal her. She asks that everyone pray with her. My parents are having a very hard time excepting her situation. They want her to have surgery right away, but my sister is drinking juice and praying as we speak. They need prayers for strength.

Wendy

--------------------
Wendy F.
>')))>><

Posts: 11 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendy F.
Community Member
Member # 513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wendy F.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your kind words bcofHIM. I want to thank others who have been praying because I can FEEL the strength of GOD. I am feeling stronger and am now praying for a miraculous healing for my sister Dawn.

God Bless,

Wendy

--------------------
Wendy F.
>')))>><

Posts: 11 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bcofHIM
Advanced Member
Member # 503

Icon 11 posted      Profile for bcofHIM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Wendy, I am sorry to hear of your sisters situation and my heart goes out to you and your fmaily! I'm not what you'd call a prayer warrior, however, I will pray for your sister and all of your family.
God Bless you and keep you!!

Posts: 36 | From: DFW, TX | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendy F.
Community Member
Member # 513

Almost two years ago I asked for you all to pray for my sister, Dawn, who had been diagnosed with breast cancer. (Thank you for your prayers). She was diagnosed with a very aggressive cancer and was advised to have a double mastectomy. She underwent the chemo and radiation. Now recently they found a spot on her lung and some spots
on her bones. Your prayers are needed. She has three young children, 8, 6, and 5. She is a stay-at-home Mom and a prayer warrior herself.
She has a very close relationship with God and believes that she will be healed of all her cancer.

Also, my family and I need prayers for strength. We need to be strong for her. If anyone has any good prayers, please email me. I need help
with my praying.

Thank you

--------------------
Wendy F.
>')))>><

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement