Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » for my cousin

Author Topic: for my cousin
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chasing_rainbows,

I add my faith to Drew, and Joel

I put myself in agreement with the heart of Drew’s prayer of compassion for you and your family.

My wife and I have lost 3 children, 2 were miscarriages , but 1 was a still birth, premature. I do have 5 beautiful daughters that I dearly, but my heart aches for Timothy that never saw the light of day.

Take comfort in knowing GOD’S WORD says……..

ROM 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

GOD will take that which Satan has meant for evil , and bring forth beauty for ashes as you put forth the simplest child like trust.

Dale

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having been through this; I feel an affinity with your relatives, we had one early premie live and one early premie to be called home.

Take comfort in the fact that God had a special purpose for this event, although we don't understand now, God does what He does for His reasons, and soon enough we will understand.

When we buried Andrew I opined that Andrew went to see Jesus before I did, but that my dad who went just a few months before him would be there to welcome him home. And from this event here on earth my wife and I began a selfhelp support group for those who grieve and before long it grew to several groups in a couple of other communities, touching lives for Jesus. These groups have since been taken over by others and our ministries have gone on to other things. But as you can see, through God, a ministry was started.

Let God be your comfort and guide, and He will show you wonderous things

God Bless you

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God we lift these precious ones up in our hearts and in our prayers. Dear Father we pray that You would surround this family with Your love, draw them near, hold them close, lift them up, and guide them through this time of darkness and great loss. Dear Father we have Your blessed assurance that this little lamb is now with You in glory, and we pray that Your peace which passes all of our human understanding would just fill the hearts of these precious ones, and that they might find comfort in You.

Dear Lord Jesus be near these precious ones in their time of greatest need, and if any are without You, are not saved, may You lead them unto the glorious message from Calvary, that You might become a glorious reality in their hearts and lives. In the name above all names, our Lord Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chasing_rainbows
Advanced Member
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chasing_rainbows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi everyone

i just found this out this morning. my little baby cousin was born 4 months premature last night, he only lived for 3 hours. i cant help thinking, why did this have to happen? its not fair, he never even got a chance to live. we have to have a funeral n'all, its going to be so hard. i feel so bad for my uncle and auntie, theyre absolutley devastated, my uncle has no other children and this wudve been his first.

please Lord, look after my little cousin in Heaven and help my uncle and auntie to be strong through this terrible time. i know this just wasnt his time ot be on Earth, but i hope someday he can have a chance.

if its ok, id like to ask you all to help me pray for my baby cousin and his parents. they need all the help they can get.

thank you, and God bless you all.

--------------------
LIFTmeUPleadMEonLETmeDROPflyMEhome

*~*There's always light on the other side*~*

Posts: 37 | From: Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement