Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » I resist nothing......God/good is all in all

Author Topic: I resist nothing......God/good is all in all
jillibean
Community Member
Member # 480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jillibean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you God for all of your blessings. Thank you for my parents who have taught me what I need to know and loved me so much that they were committed to their assignment in my parenting.
Thank you God for all of the people in my life......past, present and future and for all that they have shown me about myself.
Forgive me father for not listening, for not appreciating and not being, using and giving all that I have been given.
Please bless me anyhow.
[Kiss] Thank you for loving me anyhow. Thank you for your grace, in second and third and forth chances to learn again, and love again and grow again and give and live again.
Help me to KNOW you.
Thank you for giving me soooo much. Talents, abilities, gifts.........may I bless all that I am in relationship with my being a reflection of you in their life.
Thank you for helping me reach my goals, and thank you for giving me the desires of my heart. Not because I have worked for them or deserve them...........but just by your grace.
Thank you God!
"Have I told you lately, that I love you. Have I told you there is no one else above you." [Kiss]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement