Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Pray for Nathan a 7 year old Bipolar child

Author Topic: Pray for Nathan a 7 year old Bipolar child
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(3 JOHN 1:2 KJV)
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul pros- pereth.

(Matthew 9:35 KJV)
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

(Luke 6:19 KJV)
And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed {them} all.

(Hebrews 13:8 KJV)
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

(1 Peter 2:24 KJV)
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

(Psalm 103:3 KJV)
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

(Isaiah 53:5 KJV)
But he {was} wounded for our transgressions, {he was} bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace {was} upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

(Jeremiah 17:14 KJV)
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou {art} my praise.

(Jeremiah 30:17a KJV)
For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord;

(Exodus 15:26 KJV)
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his command- ments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I {am} the Lord that healeth thee.

(Proverbs 4:20-22 KJV)
(20) My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. (21) Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. (22) For they {are} life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

(Psalm 107:20 KJV)
He sent his word, and healed them, and del- ivered {them} from their destructions.

(Matthew 8:8 KJV)
The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

(James 5:14-15 KJV)
(14) Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: (15) And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

(Mark 16:17-18 KJV)
(17) And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; (18) They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bearer
Advanced Member
Member # 40

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Bearer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Joel:

I am a Christian Counselor and have done consultant work with Mental Health Patients. My best advise is to have the child seen be a Adolescent and Child Psychiatrist as soon as possible they are the only ones qualified to treat children in these cases that are quite uncommon in children younger than 15 years of age.

If I can help further please let me know.

Go with JESUS

Mary at Bearer Ministries

--------------------
Mary At Bearer Ministries

Posts: 50 | From: Spencer, NC | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joel,
I will pray for your little grandson,Nathan.
Sure a sad situation, I will pray for all concerns here... [Prayer]

PS
Joel its nice to have you back! [Kiss]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Joel,
I will certainly pray for Nate. Bipolar is very difficult to treat, especially at that age.
I think I can speak for all of us here when I say we will try to pray him to normalacy in his chemicals. God's will be done.
I also pray for you that God will give you His peace and assurance.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dear friends;
I usually help answer questions, and offer opinions, but in this case, I MUST ask for prayer.

Nathan is my grandson, a sweet little boy who has been diagnosed [at such a young age] as being bipolar. Since my daughter has moved to a new state, the care of this child has suffered at the hands of doctors who know very little about this condition, especially a child of his age. Nate can be very explosive and dangerous to anyone around him, and yet can be so loving.

The doctors in this instance have been using a variety of chemicals trying to find a balance in his brain chemistry, and they are taking their toll. Nate has been reduced to a shaking quivering mass who can hardly talk through a swollen tongue. NOW the doctors have decided to take him off all drugs and clean his system out, and then start all over.

I really am looking for those who truly believe that God can and will provide a HOLY SPIRIT healing in this child.

It just breaks my heart to hear of these matters and because I cannot be there with him all I can do is pray and enlist all others to pray with me

His Name is Nathan Marts and he now resides in Kentucky

God Bless you all

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement