Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Give me some advice!

Author Topic: Give me some advice!
jillibean
Community Member
Member # 480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jillibean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God is all in all.
Love conquers all.
I am NOT talking about romantic love. But the love of God.
Resist nothing. When someone throws a punch ....go with the blow. When someone pulls you near......move into them.
Let go. Let God. Love will move the mountain. You don't have to.
Give it time.
Do not force anything. Love.........

Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will surely pray for this situation. I am so happy for another soul for the kingdom! I am not
qualified to tell you what to do, other than to really encourage all Christians to really wrap this girl in prayers. Sounds as if she is really searching for what to do. "Father, we praise you for this new soul won to you. Be with this dear child, lead her down the path that you would have her go. I realize that as a new Christian, it is so easy to be led astray. Comfort her and guide her as she seeks your direction. I also ask that you would place the right person in the path of her family."

Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 15 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear brother in christ,
I am really blessed to hear she has given her life to god.
The best thing to do is pray and thank god for the sitoation,and trust in him,for he is in charge of evrything,and knows evryting.
He has his plans for our life.
Just seek his will for you,in prayer and thanks giving.

john 3-16.
I will pray for you both.
may the lord continue to bless you both,and keep you safe.
god bless
joseph (england0

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 47 | From: taunton,somerset | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hillson
Advanced Member
Member # 416

Icon 5 posted      Profile for hillson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all,
I am a brother from China, I met a girl several months ago, I told her the gospel,day by day,she
accepted Jesus enter her heart, she wants to be a christian. Finally we fell in love each other! Thanks God! Now my problem is she don't think her
parent could accept her to be a chrisitan, her parent are the members of Communist Party,as you know they hate any religion. Even she wants to be one but she also feel fear to her family, she feel guilty to her parent and God. Please give me some advice! I'd appreciate to your help.

--------------------
Welcome to my BBS, it's deal with christian discussion.http://www.m4mu.com/hillson/bbs/index.asp

Posts: 21 | From: gz | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement