Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Seeking a partner to settle down with

Author Topic: Seeking a partner to settle down with
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 7 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hhankyou,friends in christ.

I really am thankfull to all for your love for others and the lord,and for praying on my behalf,for a wife for me to settle down with,soon.

I am praying a lot too, in this time,for the lord to open a new door for me,and for me to be closer to him.
Please continue to pray,and thank god for my possision.
God bless
with love in christ
Joseph (england)

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 47 | From: taunton,somerset | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 15 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings all,
Amen BHL

YaHWeH is faithful, and will give us exactly what we need.

You stated:

quote:
Y’WEH will provide you a wife in HIS TIME, do not be anxious for this one thing for sure. Y’WEH does not take lightly the vows of a man and a woman , joined in marriage!

This is absolute fact, when two that have the Spirit of God, make vows unto God, those two should become one flesh..

This is a beautiful picture of Messiah and the bride to be..BHL you could bring out many more points than i...

Joseph wait upon the Lord, for He already knows who your wife is, if in fact that is His will..

As Brother bHl brought out, "a man that desires a wife, desires a good thing...

Stay before the Lord my Brother..amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Joseph,
And all,

I will be praying for you,

PROV 18:22 [Whoso] findeth a wife findeth a good [thing], and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

I am not much on singles clubs in “church” or any other such place, for that matter. If you seek first The Kingdom of Y”WEH, HE will give you a wife and anything else you need to fulfill HIS WILL for your life.

MT 6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
MT 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
MT 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof.

Y’WEH will provide you a wife in HIS TIME, do not be anxious for this one thing for sure. Y’WEH does not take lightly the vows of a man and a woman , joined in marriage!

becaseHElives

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pray about joining a singles club in the church.
Maybe your sweetheart is waiting there. Make sure you are spiritually strong enough to take on a wife. You will be responsible for her in every aspect... incuding spiritually.
God knows who she is already. He will let you meet her when it's HIS time.
Be ready spiritually.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 18 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends
I am single male 30,and i live on my own in england in a flat.
I have a job now(Praise be to god for that)

And I have being seeking god will for a partner for me to settle down with soon.

Please can you pray for god to open a new door for me,and to lead me, to a new partner,and to lead her to me.
I want to settle down now,if god willing.

Thankyou all dear friend in christ,
love in christ
Joseph (england)

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 47 | From: taunton,somerset | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement