Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Deep Depression...And Falling Fast!!! Please Pray!!!

Author Topic: Deep Depression...And Falling Fast!!! Please Pray!!!
AhmaBeliever
Advanced Member
Member # 43

Icon 18 posted      Profile for AhmaBeliever   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Christine ,
We will pray for you as well . God Will see you through . No matter how bad things may get , just praise Him . The troubles will not necessarily leave , but the Peace of God by The Holy Spirit will surround you , and Comfort you .Jesus is with you ALWAYS . He Cares about you more than you can ever comprehend. Trust Him . Lean on Him . Praise Him .
My prayer is for you and your husband . [Prayer] I pray for Peace in your home . I pray for reconcilliation . I thank the Lord for this answered prayer . In the name of Jesus Christ , The Son of God , The King of Kings and Lord of Lords --- Amen .
[Prayer]

--------------------
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Posts: 81 | From: Georgetown , Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SMal
Member # 217

Icon 16 posted      Profile for SMal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dearest Christine,

Reading your message was like reading something out of my very own journal from only 2 years ago. Dear Christine, you must rely on God in every aspect of your life. Give him the control, turn over your troubles to him. I promise you things will get better. Please have faith and ask him every morning just to help you get through that day & he will give you your daily bread. God Bless you Christine
SMAL

--------------------
SMal

Posts: 6 | From: Massillon, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen!
Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God In the name of Jesus, we come before you with praise and thankgiving for the freedom you have given us through Christ against the wiles of the enemy who comes to kill steal and destroy.

Father we ask that you allow us to stand in faith and in the gap for our dear sister. We rebuke the enemy in her life Lord. We bind him Lord in the name of Jesus and we stand in faith that your word tells us what ever we bind here in this earth you will bind in heaven.

Open the eyes and heart of our sister and allow her to see clearly that your Salvation through the precious blood of your son Christ Jesus has bought and paid for not only her eternal life, but for her freedom from bondage to the enemy in this life her on earth.

We ask you to send you ministering angels to her Lord to comfort her as you did elijah under the tree Lord, bring this sister peace and a clear mind so that she can learn more of your word and resist the devil that he may flee from her.

Cover her with the precious blood of your Son Lord and build a hedge around her untill she is strong enough to understand who she is in Christ and the power your Son and our Lord gives her in the form of spiritual Armor.

Help her to see and close any doors where the enemy has gotten a foothold and taken authority to cause evil in her life.

Thank you Father for bringing this Sister to us, and allow us to help her find the freedom that is already her's through Christ Jesus.

In Jesus mighty name, the name above all names we pray.

Amen

And Amen... it is done!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no words for you, as I am an imperfect being like everyone else. BUT our Father in Heaven has words for you.
Please read these:
1 Corinthians 10:13> No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and HE will not let you be tamptaed beyond your strength, but with hte temptation will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

1 Peter 5:,8,9,10 > Be sober, be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour. RESIST him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experience of suffering is required of your brotherhood throughout the world.
And after you have suffered alittle while the God of all grace, who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself restore, establish, and strengthen you. To Him be the dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

James 1:12 > Blessed is the man who endures trial, for when he has endured the test he will receive the crown of life which God has promised to those who love Him.

John 16:33 > I have said this to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation; but be of good cheer. I have overcome the world.

Philippians 4:13 > I can do ALL things in Him who strengthens me.

Then, of course, you have our undying prayers for you. We love you. You are special to us because you are a child of God.
Don't listen to satan. He's a scum bag. He is trying to control your mind. As soon as the depression starts and he starts putting thoughts in your head to hurt yourself, say OUTLOUD: Stand behind me satan, in Jesus name!! Stronger is He who is in me than he who is in the world!

SING to God. Just start doing it. You make up your own words from your heart to God. Sing of your trail and give praise to Him.
You will feel better because satan can't hang around if Jesus is there. He simply can't. He HAS TO FLEE. PRAY, SING, PRAY.
I beleive others here will agree to do the same in your behalf.

Love you lots!

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen, Christine I am praying for you. [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
art
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lord, I lift Christine up to you and pray for her very life to be preserved. Lord, I ask you to strengthen her, and allow her to overcome this depression by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord please encourage her, and comfort her, and bind the influence of the evil one. Let her be an overcomer this night I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Hislove
Advanced Member
Member # 265

Icon 9 posted      Profile for 4Hislove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Prayer] Hello everyone, I am deeply depressed this evening. My dear husband and I got in to little fights all day. We made up, but I am still down. Now that I am down, all this aspects are coming to haunt me. All the "what ifs" and stuff like that. The past couple of days, my anxiety has been so strong it has taken my breath away and made it very hard to breathe. Know that I have a history of 3 past attempts on my life, and I cut myself if I get so far down. I am scared that I will get there again, that satan will once again bring me down. [tears] It scares me more because when I cut myself, I don't feel a thing...Not even the prick of the knife when it first starts out. I am scared that if I get that far, that one day I will simply do more than just cut myself...I am afraid I will slash my wrists wide open. I think 3 attempts are enough...More than enough...But This chemical imbalance and SATAN is pure murder to me and my happiness. It has killed my soul. And everytime I try and get it back, I lose it again. I am stuck in this endless cycle of nothingness. I ask for your prayers...because sadly I need all I can get. The past several hours, I have been thinking about cutting or attempting suicide...Please, Please, Pray...Pray for my soul...Because right now, at this moment, all I want to do is die!! I promise I won't...I am trying very hard to resist, I just can't do it alone. I feel alone, and I don't want to be!
Thanks [Cross]

--------------------
Your Sister In Christ,
Christine

Posts: 50 | From: Bloomfield, Ky. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement