Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » please pray for Todd and Jill

Author Topic: please pray for Todd and Jill
SMal
Member # 217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SMal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Jill,
Believe me, though it is hard to imagine right now, things will get better. This is one of those situations where time and God are the best healers of the broken heart. Something, or someone is out there that is better suited for you. Though today you may weep, one day you shall laugh.
God Bless and stay strong! SMAL [Smile]

--------------------
SMal

Posts: 6 | From: Massillon, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jjenn
Member # 266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenn         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for praying for me and my fiance.
His kids are back. His ex finally let them come. But we are still seperated. He told his mother that as long as I was there they would not come to visit him......(yeah! because of his ex).
Now I feel lost and left out and left behind. Why? Why God?
I do not understand. Why am I being punished and put aside? What did I do wrong to deserve this?
I know that I cannot compete with the children. I would never expect him to give up his children. But why must I give up my love for him?
Please pray for guidance. Where is my place in this world? I am all alone. Can the evil one win in this? Where is God's triumph?
Please pray for me/us.
I do not know what to do...........
Jill

Posts: 3 | From: Deadwood, SD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement