Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Todd and Jill

Author Topic: Todd and Jill
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God we lift this precious one up in our heart and in our prayers. Dear Father we pray that You would surround all involved with Your awesome love, that wounds would be healed, and a spirit of love and forgiveness enter in. Dear Father we pray that each heart might turn towards Christ, and in repentence seek Your perfect will, and in submission, give You Lordship over their lives and situation. Draw them ever near, hold them close, lift them up and carry them through unto Your perfect will, to Your glory. In the name above all names, our Lord Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jjenn
Member # 266

Icon 14 posted      Profile for jjenn         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Todd and I are engaged to be married. He has two children 11 and 8. His ex-wife got threatened by our engagement and his choosing to move on and began to withhold visitation and turn the kids against us. After watching this go on for several weeks and he was so distraught, I finally let the words slip from my tongue that perhaps if I wasn't there things would be back to normal and he would have his kids. He took me up on it. He said he didn't see any other way. He said he had to try to get his kids back somehow. So I left. That was 10 days ago. I haven't heard from him since. I am honoring his need for space to figure things out and get his kids back. We have a counseling session set up for August 28th and have agreed to keep that appointment. Pray for us that we will be reunited and begin again having learned from our past mistakes. All obsticles are removed and that all things will work together for good and that we will be closer to one another and stronger together than we were ever before. God will take us all the way to matrimony. Reconciliation and forgiveness and understanding are in our hearts for one another now and we will be at each others side again soon. Thank you Jesus!
Posts: 3 | From: Deadwood, SD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement