Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Seeking the Power of Prayer

Author Topic: Seeking the Power of Prayer
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friend i christ.
I am really moved,to hear he is out of the coma now.

How wonderfull our father's love for each one of us.

Keep beliving in the power of prayer,and god will make him well again soon.

Sometimes god lets this happen,to someone close to us,so that we will take a deeper look at ourself,and were we are with him.
God want us to turn to him for evrything in prayer.

I will continue to pray for his recorvery,and for god to fill you with his peace,in this time.

romans 5.1-21

And thankyou for your replay to my message,and for praying fro me too.

May god bless you today and allways,
Please keep me informed on his condiction.
thankyou
love in christ joseph

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 47 | From: taunton,somerset | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SMal
Member # 217

Icon 12 posted      Profile for SMal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers you've given to Matthew. Each day he is showing new improvement. I asked him yesterday if he knows how much God loves him and if he knows God will never leave him. He whispered, " I'd like to think so". The most I've heard him say in a month!! Thanks again..God Bless you all.

--------------------
SMal

Posts: 6 | From: Massillon, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GrandmaHug
Member # 273

Icon 16 posted      Profile for GrandmaHug         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't give up hope and prayer! We have a pastor in our area who is in a similar situation, and 4 months ago they didn't give him even 5% chance of living, and if he did, they said he would be a vegetable. GOD knew different! He is now in rehab, responding, knows his family, and starting to talk. Prayers,
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I will surely pray that God will see fit to bring a complete healing to our brother. He surely has the power to, if it His will. I have seen the power of His healing only about two years ago. A girl from my church fell about 20 feet and landed on the back of her neck. Doctors told her mother she would likely never walk again. God proved them wrong, as now she can outrun many high school boys! She's in the 7th grade, has better brain function than before, and no sign of any injury has shown on X-rays!!
"Father, I thank you for your love for us. I ask that you would restore our brother to your perfect health, that he would once again be the father, provider, and friend that he has been. I thank you for your answer, and for giving us the faith that he will soon be restored to full health. Thank you for your Son, as it is through Him that we pray. Amen." Relax, God has heard all the prayers, and will answer.

Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cross] [Cross]

Isaiah 57:18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen...

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi:

Sorry I did see your post and prayed too, I am so sorry I neglected to post, but thank you for letting us know how God is answering prayer!

Father God we ask that Matthew me healed completely and His mind and body be completely restored for your word says that whatsoever we shall ask of the Father in Jesus name, You will give it us.

Thank you Jesus, As we stand in agreement with SMal that Matthew is completely healed and well through the stipes you bore. We know that with you all things are possible and we look forward to giving you the glory when the news comes that Matthew Thomas is just fine, whole in every way!

We ask also that your Holy Spirit be a comfort and a reassurance to Matthews family and that you strengthen their faith as they wait for the manifestation of your promise.

In Jesus Might Name we pray, Amen!!!!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey SMal,
Sorry I didn't post a reply before, I am praying for Matthew, thanks for the up-date.

I always read the prayer request, and petion the Father in Jesus name for all the needs I see here. I am sure we all do here on the board...

Its just hard to find time to reply to everyone.

Please let us know how Matthew is doing... [Kiss]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SMal
Member # 217

Icon 20 posted      Profile for SMal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I didn't receive any replies, but I'm sure you're out there keeping Matt in your prayers. To update, Matt's been out of the coma for about a week and has been moved to a rehab center. The extent of his brain damage has not been determined and he doesn't seem as responsive as we had hoped. Please, someone, anyone..pray that God, the Master Healer restores Matt to the guy we all miss so much!!! Thank you

--------------------
SMal

Posts: 6 | From: Massillon, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SMal
Member # 217

Icon 18 posted      Profile for SMal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am desperately seeking prayers for Matthew Thomas. He fell from scaffolding on 7/19/02. He has been in a coma for 2 weeks and had to have emergency brain surgery. Please pray that the Lord, our Master Physician restores his body and mind 100%. Matthew has been a blessing to my life and is adored by all who know him, especially his 6 yr old daughter. Please pray that God gives him the strength to endure this hardship and that he may know he is not alone, but that the Lord is holding him in the palm of his hand. Thank you and God Bless you.

--------------------
SMal

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement