Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Author Topic: PLEASE PRAY FOR ME
SHADOW OF HIM
Advanced Member
Member # 148

Icon 21 posted      Profile for SHADOW OF HIM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU becauseHElives FOR THE ENCOURAGING SCRIPTURES AND PRAYERS.

IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT GOD LOVES ME SO MUCH TO SEND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALL TO CARE ENOUGH ABOUT HIM TO CARE ABOUT A FELLOW SISTER IN CHRIST.

THANK YOU. AND MAY GOD FOREVER BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU.

ALWAYS,

IN THE SHADOW OF HIM

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHADOW OF HIM,

I add my prayers, with the others that are praying for you. Agreement is a powerful tool for the KINGDOM OF GOD. Stand fast and know is is GOD.

Remember the gifts and calling of GOD, are without repentence.(Romans 11:29)

When GOD give us something HE only ask, that we give it away , to be a BLESSING to someone that needs it.

Freely you have recieved, freely give.

When we are faithful in the little,
GOD can intrust us with much.

May GOD truly let your music touch the heart of all those that hear, may it be a sweet, sweet, sound in the ear, of GOD and man.

becauseHElives

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We serve and Awsome God! Praise be to Him!

Send me a tape some time [Kiss]

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHADOW OF HIM
Advanced Member
Member # 148

Icon 21 posted      Profile for SHADOW OF HIM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TO MY DEAR SISTER IN CHRIST, LINDA,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR OBEDIENCE TO GOD IN YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PRAYER REQUEST. I DO KNOW I WAS IN SIN BY NOT USING THE GIFT THAT GOD GAVE ME. THANK YOU FOR BEING BOLD ENOUGH TO TELL ME JUST THAT.

THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME THAT IT'S NOT ABOUT ANY SUCCESS OR FAILURE I COULD HAVE, BUT IT IS ABOUT OBEYING AND TRUSTING HIM TO WORK THROUGH ME.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS AND THANK YOU AGAIN.

ALWAYS,

IN THE SHADOW OF HIM

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Shadow:

I too will pray, but You said something that I wanted to address.

"I don't want God to take this gift away from me"

He wont. He gave it for His pupose. What he will do is keep after you untill you open your ears and eyes and obey Him in using it.

I don't want to sound harse here, but This is something God showed me and maybe it is a message for you.

When we recognize that God has given us a gift or equiped us to serve him and we allow this world, our fears, and ultimately the enemy to lead us to disobey God, IT IS SIN!

This revelation was powerful for me. You must put the enemy behind you and follow God, who will direct your path.

Rejection may come, but it will not be you they reject, it will be Him. And not because you failed... that is what the enemy will try to tell you. But He lies.

The point being, none of that matters. What matters is that We hear, when our Lord speaks, and We act upon His call.

We can waste a lot of time and listening to the enemy who comes against us and paralyzes us. God wants us to move when He speaks.

I shudder to think of all the missed opportunities to Serve Him, before I understood this message, and I shudder even more at the eternal effect on the lives of others that my disobedience had.

God's work in this world has eternal consequences, purpose, effect, as does our obedience or diobedience to Him, consequences not just for us but for others.

God is with you Shadow; God will do the work through you; success or failure will be on Him. You only have to obey. We don't work for Him; He works thorugh Us! He only needs our availability and willingness to surrender our flesh, our pride, our fear, and allow Him to work in our mortal bodies!

God Bless You Shadow.
In His Love, Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHADOW OF HIM
Advanced Member
Member # 148

THANK YOU CHRIST FOR THE CHILDREN.

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR PRAYERS AND YOUR WONDERFUL TESTIMONY!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

ALWAYS,

IN THE SHADOW OF HIM

Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll certainly be praying for you. I wrote poems while in high school, then quit. About 10 years ago, a girl in my Sunday School class encouraged me to write poems again! Because of a 10 year old girl, I'm writing poems again. It was hard to get started again, but thank God He didn't take that talent from me! Let me encourage you to use your talents for the Lord. "With God all things are possible." Time, I believe is short, so we nead to spread His Word any way we can!!
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHADOW OF HIM
Advanced Member
Member # 148

DEAR BARRYKIND,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL PRAYERS. I AM EXPECTING GREAT THINGS FROM GOD.

PRAYER WARRIORS ARE NEEDED, JUST AS YOU HAVE STATED BEFORE. ALL OF US ARE STANDING IN NEED FOR ONE THING OR ANOTHER.

I WILL ALSO BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR WONDERFUL FAMILY. I KNOW GOD HAS GREAT PLANS FOR YOU ALL.

GOD BLESS EVERY ONE OF YOU.

ALWAYS,

IN THE SHADOW OF HIM

barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can count on me praying for you Sister, Shadow Of HIM..."a gift (talent)is a terrible thing to waste"..i know i have...God forgive me.
You know what you MUST DO, my Sister. Swallow any pride, turn all fear over to Jesus. (not a spirit of fear, but a sound mind), and sing like you have never sung before, rock the rafters for Jesus..

Dont wait for a ministry, start a home, at work, pray God to open the doors, be faithful with little and He will trust you with much..

God Bless and expect miracles...

Father we beseech you by your tender mercies, touch this dear saint, you told us to confess our faults one to another, and she has..It took courage to tell everyone Father, touch her heart and her husband's to be united in ministry for your Glory and honor and Praise. Father bless her with encouragement, and boldness to use what ever you have given her for the kingdoms business.

We will thank you Father for the great things that you are doing and the great things that are fixin to happen to Shadow Of Him....amen

We will remember you in prayer..
In His Service
Barry

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHADOW OF HIM
Advanced Member
Member # 148

Icon 18 posted      Profile for SHADOW OF HIM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST,

I KNOW THAT THE PRAYERS OF THE RIGHTEOUS AVAILETH MUCH. I AM SOLICITING YOUR PRAYERS. I DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING WITH MY CHRISTIAN FRIENDS AT CHURCH OR MY CHRISTIAN CO-WORKERS ABOUT THIS. I KNOW IT MAY NOT SOUND LIKE A REAL PROBLEM TO SOME OF YOU OUT THERE, AND I GUESS THAT'S WHY I DON'T REALLY TALK ABOUT THIS WITH ANYONE I KNOW (EXCEPT MY HUSBAND).

HERE IT GOES. GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH A SINGING VOICE. (I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST ADMITTED THAT-I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO SAY IT BEFORE!!) THE ENEMY (satan)FIGHTS ME SO HARD IN THIS AREA. I KNOW THAT GOD WANTS TO USE ME IN THIS AREA TO REACH SOULS, BUT THE FEAR I HAVE IS SO STRONG AND SO REAL TO ME. I KNOW THAT GOD HAS NOT GIVEN ME THE SPIRIT OF FEAR, BUT MY ANALYTICAL MIND TRIES TO RATIONALIZE THIS FEAR INTO BEING ACCEPTABLE.

I DO NOT WANT GOD TO TAKE THIS GIFT AWAY FROM ME. I TRULY WANT TO BE IN HIS MOST PERFECT WILL, AND I FEEL UNTIL I DO THIS WHOLEHEARTEDLY, MY SPIRITUL GROWTH AND MY FULL MINISTRY WILL NOT BE MADE KNOWN TO ME. I ALSO FEEL THAT I AM HINDERING MY HUSBAND'S MINISTRY AND OUR MINISTRY TOGETHER.(HE IS A VERY GIFTED MUSICIAN, SINGER, AND SONGWRITER.)

I USED TO WRITE POETRY AND MY HUSBAND WOULD PUT IT TO MUSIC, AND WE WOULD SING THESE SONGS TO THE GLORY OF GOD. THEN, I JUST LET THIS FEAR OF BEING REJECTED OR NOT BEING GOOD ENOUGH OVERTAKE ME.

I FEEL TERRIBLE ABOUT THIS. I TRULY NEED YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULES TO READ THIS.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

ALWAYS,

IN THE SHADOW OF HIM

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement