Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for my little girl!

Author Topic: Please pray for my little girl!
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will certainly pray for your little girl, God is certainly good to us..amen
[spiny]
Remember also the little missing girl in my home town,,,Orange Texas

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john_powell
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Kim,

We'll keep your little girl in our prayers!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john_powell
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Kim,

We'll keep your little girl in our prayers!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Kim,

I am sorry your baby is ill. [uhoh]

I will pray for her.....

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kim_22
Community Member
Member # 22

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kim_22   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week I took my 17 month old little girl to the doctor because she was not feeling well. They said she had a respiratory infection and put her on Amoxil. She got better and I was relieved. Last night she woke up crying and burning up. I took her temperature and it was 104. I was so scared. I called the doctor and she told us ways to bring the fever down. Me and my husband followed doctors orders and prayed for her. The doctor said she wanted to see her first thing in the morning. So me and my mother-in-law took her this morning. They drew blood from both arms and took x-rays. They found out that she had pneumonia in her left lung. They gave her a shot of antibiotics and told us to watch her closely. Please pray that she would have a speedy recovery. Thank you! [tears]

--------------------
Kim

Posts: 17 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement