Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please Pray

Author Topic: Please Pray
john_powell
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Kim,

We will be praying, not only for her healing, but that she would also come to know Christ as her Savior.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kim_22
Community Member
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kim_22   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know for sure if she has ever been saved but I know that she does not go to Church. I am not too sure about her walk with the Lord. I asked my friend about it and he said that his mom knows what is right and wrong. [hmm]

--------------------
Kim

Posts: 17 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim does your friends mom know the Lord Jesus Christ?
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep us possted..God can do anything.. [Smile]

The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous avails much..

God is in control and loves us//

Tell your freind to keep thier eyes on Jesus

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kim_22
Community Member
Member # 22

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kim_22   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have more information on my friend's mom. It is not good. The cancer is not only in her brain but also in her chest wall, lung, and lympnoids. None of it is operable. They are going to give her chemo/radiation 5 days a week. Please pray for a miracle in this situation. My friend is really down and out in this situation. We are trying to keep him encouraged. Thank you for your prayers! [uhoh]

--------------------
Kim

Posts: 17 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are still praying Kim 22 let us know how God blesses..\
Thanks
IHS

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ark Webs Staff
unregistered

I am also praying with you about this! [Prayer]
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember ____ that John is praying for, God knows right where she is, and we need your prayers..

[Bible]

JAS 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. KJV

[Bible]

Let us remember to pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.
Remember the saints in Afghanistan..
amen

--------------------

barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

We might not know all the particulars, but Jesus does....

Father we humbly come before you and petition your mercy for this one who is diagnosed with cancer, we ask that you would truly intervene in this situation for you glory, and touch lives, heal, save, deliver and set free Oh Lord in the name of your dear Son Yahshua Jesus..amen

[Smile]

God is still in control amen... PTL

--------------------

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kim,

I will be praying for all concerns... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john_powell
unregistered

Hello Kim,

We will certainly be praying that God would send healing, and that also He would strengthen the faith of the family involved.

Kim_22
Community Member
Member # 22

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kim_22   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend whose mom just found out that she has brain cancer. I ask that each one of you pray for an immediate healing over her body. I dont know all of the details but I know that she needs our prayers. Thank you! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Kim

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement